No announcement yet.

Grizzly Unit 23 - Alaska Bound!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are worried, someone could call Denali Hunts and ask if his group is weathered in. I'm out on the Aleutian Chain and we have had abysmal weather for the past week so I can only imagine it's not much better over there. Flights out of Anchorage have been shut down since at least Thursday

Comment

I think today we will get an update and some pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mother nature is in control.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
          I think today we will get an update and some pictures

I sure hope so.

Comment

Keeping up. Weather today looks good.

Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 08-22-2022, 06:55 AM.

Comment

In for the story! And praying all is well Brother Oscar! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter
                Oscar has a satellite phone, does he have any friends here on TBH that he coulda called?
                I hope Oscar gets his money back on the satellite phone if he is trying to call out.

Comment

I know Oscar and the guides are experience hunters and outdoorsman. I read on the outfitters page that hunters will be in spike camps for up to 9 days. today should be day 9. I think we will hear something from him tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

Can’t wait to hear this story and see the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                      I know Oscar and the guides are experience hunters and outdoorsman. I read on the outfitters page that hunters will be in spike camps for up to 9 days. today should be day 9. I think we will hear something from him tonight or tomorrow.
                      I hope so !

Comment

Let’s go Oscar!!

Comment

it's easy to get winded in for several days in Alaska. he is fine.

Comment

Okay, does someone have the number to the outfitter so that I will call them tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Okay, does someone have the number to the outfitter so that I will call them tomorrow?

Unless you calling to book a hunt with this outfitter, then there is no need to call and check on Oscar. This isn’t his first rodeo.

I’m not sure what your infatuation is with calling the outfitter to check on him is but you can step back and just wait for the updates.

Trust me, Oscar will update when his has signal or has a chance. If he can’t post, then I’m almost positive he will text others with updates.

Comment

I’m with JP on this issue. This isn’t Oscars first rodeo, no reason to call the outfitter and check up like he’s a kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X