• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar how is your dad doing?

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      Oscar how is your dad doing?
      Thanks for asking Brian, and everyone else as it is truly appreciated!
      Tough sledding still. Just learned the temporary fistula in his chest will have to be permanent. The old one in his arm has collapsed and not repairable. The plan to put another one in his other arm was nixed as, "he may not make it thru the surgery!" That really brought a new level of anxiety....and understanding of where we are as a family. This circle of life thing is REAL. He still has a catheter also.......and that was supposed to be temporary also. Hope to learn more on that next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Tough sledding still. Just learned the temporary fistula in his chest will have to be permanent. The old one in his arm has collapsed and not repairable. The plan to put another one in his other arm was nixed as, "he may not make it thru the surgery!" That really brought a new level of anxiety....and understanding of where we are as a family. This circle of life thing is REAL. He still has a catheter also.......and that was supposed to be temporary also. Hope to learn more on that next week.
        Continued prayers.

Comment

Sorry to hear your dad is still struggling, Oscar. Another prayer lifted for him…and your family.
          Last edited by Burnadell; 09-03-2022, 11:54 AM.

Comment

More prayers sent for your dad Oscar.

Comment

Continued prayers for your dad.

Comment

Dang, too bad I was really pulling for you Oscar. Hopefully you'll be back to get some much deserved redemption. If there's one thing I've learned about AK hunting and fishing up here the last 10 years or so, is that it can be a tough SOB and doesn't give up anything worth doing or having easily. Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he is doing and is getting better.

What could have been a great thread about HUNTING turned into all sorts of drama with all the TBH nancy's and karen's having a freakout over nothing.

Comment

It's always a pleasure following along your adventures. Great update, pics, and I'm sending prayers up for your dad.

Comment

Oscar, I will be praying for your dad.

Comment

Prayers sent for your dad, you and you’re family.

Comment

Prayers for your Dad Oscar hope he comfortable and without pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

The circle of life is definitely real. My dad passed last year. My grandson was born soon after. It’s not easy, but God is in control of it all.

Prayers for your family Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                          X