Haas' Weight Loss Accountability Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
    I looked at his stuff. Kind of a keto diet with intermittent fasting. It appears he has a great support group.
    Lot of personal weight loss testimony on there for sure. I don't follow his plan completely but eat some cheese and stuff. Congrats on the weight loss this week. Once you get totally disciplined it will really come off. Keep it up brother.
    Last edited by kerrbow; 06-09-2022, 03:27 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Comment

I appreciate it y’all!! I am running late on my post, had to go out to the field today but my promise remains the same!!!

Day 7: Today I promise to make the right decisions regarding my weight loss!!!

I am loving how I am feeling!! I can’t wait to start really incorporating working out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Morning Y'all!!! Its going to be a great day!!

Day7: Today I promise y'all to make the right decisions regarding my weight loss journey!!!

I know this weekend will be rough so I will attempt a 24-48 hour fast Monday-Tuesday. If I can go longer, I will but if my body is ready to eat, I will eat. Wish me luck yall. I honestly could fast for 30 days and have some reserves left at this point....

Comment

Good Morning Y'all!!! Back at it this beautiful Monday! Going to call it day 9 because Sat/Sun weren't so good. The thrashing I will give myself in the gym will make me regret it for sure...

Day 9: Today I promise to do what is needed to help me achieve my weight loss goals!!!

Hope each of yall have a blessed Monday and an even more blessed week!

Comment

I like the commitment. Stick with it and you can accomplish your goals. Don't let the setbacks stop you. There will certainly be peaks, valleys and all kinds of in between along the way. Start right back where you finished and keep going.

Comment

Doing great. Maybe try pre-cooking for the weekend and take bad options out of the equation. Just winging it is where problems come in.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Doing great. Maybe try pre-cooking for the weekend and take bad options out of the equation. Just winging it is where problems come in.
                I agree but the bad really comes in the Saturday morning breakfasts with the kiddos.. I usually do pancakes or homemade biscuits with bacon and fried eggs with some fruit. The last three aren't bad but I can't stay away from my biscuits, lol.

Comment

Good Morning TBH!!! I made it a full 24 hour before I had to put something in my belly.. Next attempt will be a 48 hour fast but I have to find the recipe for the "ER" water so I can squash the hunger pains.

Day 10: Today I promise y'all to make the best decisions regarding my weightloss journey!!

Hope you all have a blessed day!!

Comment

Weigh in Wednesday!!!! Not going to lie but I was expecting bigger numbers this week... I am only down slightly..

331#'s

Seems I have to double down on my efforts. If this fat is as stubborn as the guy its attached to, we are going to have some problems..

Day 11: Today I promise to make the right choices regarding my weight loss journey!!!!

Comment

Well, after a rough few days I am back. My fasting was thrown off for four days and I am so looking forward to getting things back on track. I am NOT looking forward to Wednesday Weigh In but I have no else to blame but myself.

Today I promise to make the right choices regarding my weightloss journey!!!

I will get better and better.

Comment

Stay after it!

Comment

Glad to see you checking in. Keep it up, and don't sweat the weigh in! The key with you fasting is to know why you broke it, and make sure you control those variables that caused you to break the fast next time, because there will be a next time.

Comment

What kind of aerobic workouts are you doing? Have you cut out all alcohol and sodas?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                              What kind of aerobic workouts are you doing? Have you cut out all alcohol and sodas?
                              For the most part, yes. I only drank alcohol this weekend and the soda part, I may have a coke zero at night with dinner when I break my fast.

Aerobic workouts, I try to get a good walk in for about 30 minutes or get in the pool and throw my kids around for a while.

Comment

Monitor and track your macros- calories/protein/carbs/fat. As strange as it may seem you may be in too much of a deficit and your brain is telling your body to hold on to all it can. I usually tell people to aim for a 2000-2500 calorie deficit a week. A lot of these (weight loss) ideas are a lot of water loss and stuff filling your bowels flushed out. And not that the later is healthy the weight loss for that short time period can not be expected as a norm.

You are headed the right way and should be proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X