Haas' Weight Loss Accountability Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
    Day 3: Yesterday was pretty good. I got the dang sweets craving pretty bad and supplemented with strawberries and a coke zero. I know Coke zeros aren't great but it wasn't sugary.

Today I promise to make the right choices to aide in my weightloss journey!

I will weigh in on weekly so next Wednesday will be Week 1 weigh in!.
    For my sugar cravings I get a piece or two of dried fruit. Just read the labels, alot have added sugar.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Not going to sugar coat it y'all, the weekend sucked.. The weekends always seem to be my achilles heel but the good news is I am back on strong today and motivated to kick some fat outta my life! Once I make it a whole week doing good, I think doing good one the weekend ought to be a little easier.

Treating today as Day 4:

Today I make a promise to the good Lord, my family and to all my TBH brothers and sisters that I will make the best choices that aide in my weightloss journey!!!

Comment

You got this man!

Comment

Last Aug I was at 308# and started the Roger Raglin diet plan. Got it down to 250# until Christmas time, then regressed back to 265. Kicked it back in gear last week and trying to reach 225. For my sweet tooth I use sugar free jello with a little sugar free whip cream. You can do it brother.

Comment

I appreciate the encouragement y'all!!! Going to need it for a while, lol!!!

Day 5: Today, I promise to make the right choices and be proactive in my weightloss journey!!!

I hope all yall have a blessed day and keep on keeping on!!!

Comment

I've been trying to lose a few pounds myself. Portion control and eating healthier have been my focus. When I get hungry for a snack I pound water and that usually takes way the urge.

Stay on the rails and you'll make progress.

Comment

Well today is weigh in day!!! One week down today. Drum roll please............................................ ..................... and the scale says..........

332#'s

Week 1 results in a loss of 6#'s. Don't know if thats water (shouldn't be) or less junk in my bowl (probably), the little physical activity I have been trying to do, or actual weight loss, but I will take it! Intermittent fasting is something I can do and so far, seems to work. We will see how next goes! Again, thanks for following along and supporting me along the way!

Day 6: I promise to quit being a fat slob today! I promise to quit the junk food, I promise to quit the sweets, and I promise to make the right choices regarding my health!!

Y'all are all awesome and I pray God blesses each of yall!

Comment

That’s a great first week. Keep on trucking.

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Awesome! Keep it up!

Comment

Good job. Keep going

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

1 lb a day is really good. Try to do some meal prep on Sundays and grill a bunch of chicken and veggies. A little rice is fine too. Use brown mustard for flavor as a "dip". Keep it up!

Comment

Nice start to your marathon.

Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                                Last Aug I was at 308# and started the Roger Raglin diet plan. Got it down to 250# until Christmas time, then regressed back to 265. Kicked it back in gear last week and trying to reach 225. For my sweet tooth I use sugar free jello with a little sugar free whip cream. You can do it brother.
                                I looked at his stuff. Kind of a keto diet with intermittent fasting. It appears he has a great support group.

Comment

Working...
                                X