Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.39 this morning. Jumped 20 cents overnight

Comment

Putin…please go ahead and drop a couple tactical nukes and be done with Ukraine. Time to move on. Maybe we could get our 44 billion back too.

Whereas I understand why Russia is fooling around in Ukraine to induce resource draws on West. Its working well. 44 billion is on the way to sink in a hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        I could use about 60 days worth of 7/12's!
        Starts soon!

Comment

Found a price mistake in Temple!

The 7/11 at the SW corner of IH 35 and Loop 363 was $3.79 for unleaded. Good thing as I was almost empty, but still put a little over 40 gallons in!

No one less was lower than $4.09!

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
            Putin…please go ahead and drop a couple tactical nukes and be done with Ukraine. Time to move on. Maybe we could get our 44 billion back too.

Whereas I understand why Russia is fooling around in Ukraine to induce resource draws on West. Its working well. 44 billion is on the way to sink in a hole.
            I would hope to God you would feel different if it were your backyard. ****ty thing to say regardless of gas prices.

Comment

Cruz calling it like it is...

Comment

All of those Californians moving in raising our gas prices..🤪!

Comment

Our 4dr sedan swallowed $90.00 of gas yesterday...

Comment

Comment

Supply issues on casing, mud cost increasing, rig day rates increasing. It’s not all easy money.

Comment

Can’t get parts to fix existing rigs and can’t find help to work on the rigs they do have.

Comment

You have an admin that openly and overtly persecutes this vital industry with taxation, regulation, propaganda then gets put in a squeeze play because of their own policies and world events.

They turn around and blame the oil companies for the rise in prices hoping the populaces won't remember.

Under Trump who encouraged deregulation, lower taxes, etal the industry took off and gas prices were half what they are now(actually less). We had rigs all over our place knocking holes in the ground.

Comment

$142 to fill up the boat yesterday. Let’s go Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
                              Can't understand why democrats think they're helping the poor. Gas prices are about to keep the poor from going to work. Maybe that's the game plan?

Better yet. Why do people think the democrats are helping them?

I did see diesel drop to $4.99 a few days ago at Walmart/Murphy. Our fuel bill should drop now that my wife is off work for the summer. I’ve driven my diesel 50 feet the last two weeks. That because a storm was blowing in and I backed it in the garage and pulled it back out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post

It’s cute to think the Russia/Ukraine is the determinate of the high gas prices…….

OP, gas in the Texas panhandle this week was ~30-40 cents cheaper than down here in the Houston area. I’m sure the blend they use for EPA has something to do with this…..

All this week (all approximate per gallon price):

Houston $4.40
                                N and W Texas - $4.10
                                NM - $4.20
                                AZ - $5.60
                                Last edited by Greenheadless; 05-29-2022, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X