Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His own words...

Comment

May not be offshore or federal land, but I still think it’s going to start.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Even if they started today hiring more people to start drilling today it wont make any difference for many months.

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
          Even if they started today hiring more people to start drilling today it wont make any difference for many months.
          Agreed. Gotta start somewhere. Can’t just sit around and whine all day long.

Comment

Agreed. Gotta start somewhere. Can’t just sit around and whine all day long.
            This is TBH............. sure we can!lol

Comment

Some guy on Glenn this morning said that banks won't lend money to drill right now. I guess Nancy told them not to.

Comment

It’s already started. They’ve been blowing and going as hard as they can. Just can’t find drill pipe and equipment needed to drill much more than they currently are. When that inventory improves then we will see a bigger uptick. I’m probably saying something you already know. If I recall you’re in O&G?

Comment

We’ve been talking about drilling more but it appears that some parts may have to be hot shot from Louisiana and that’s gonna complicate things. The closest supply house closed down that we sourced from.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    It’s already started. They’ve been blowing and going as hard as they can. Just can’t find drill pipe and equipment needed to drill much more than they currently are. When that inventory improves then we will see a bigger uptick. I’m probably saying something you already know. If I recall you’re in O&G?
                    Yes. A few rigs popping up in the Barnett. It’s been a long time!

Comment

I saw 4 different stations 4.19 on my way to work.

Comment

This aint Burisma, no 10% for the bigguy.
                        Buttigieg says buy an ev.
                        Ev prices going up up up, supercharger price is near buying a tank of gas.. there is no escape from democrat stupidity.. prepare for war.

Comment

Sam's in Wichita Falls was still holding out at $3.91 this morning, wife told me on her way to Plano everything was $4.39+ though!

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                            Sam's in Wichita Falls was still holding out at $3.91 this morning, wife told me on her way to Plano everything was $4.39+ though!
                            Allen was $4.39 this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Some spring ones got delayed because they were making too much money!

We are about to have one scheduled for 88 days. This is at the 2nd largest US refinery.
                              I could use about 60 days worth of 7/12's!

Comment

I think many of those states suspended state taxes on fuel.

Considering that is where Texas gets the vast majority of it's income - sales tax and fuel tax, I doubt we will see that here. Also, many if not all of those states have significant income taxes.

Companies charge one price for fuel - it's the add ons that create the variability.

Comment

Working...
                                X