Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Permanent Daylight Saving Time? Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer standard time.

Comment

I dont think it has formally been voted in.

Comment

Sounds like a bill submitted prime for attaching other unpopular legislation to.

Comment

I think it is still active and if not voted on in this legislature, will have to start all over again... I do not recall a vote actually being taken yet.

Comment

They still have to add a bunch of pork to the bill before it passes that will cost us a ton of money.

Comment

I'll take summer time over winter time.

Comment

I don't think it was ever brought to the floor in the House. So basically might as well never happened in the Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  But what do we do with the feeder clocks ? Forward or backwards

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  Hahaha

Comment

I thought I read everyone was doing it but florida?

While I like the idea of winter time in the summer I dont like the idea of sitting in the deer stand later. I'll sleep more Im sure

Comment

stupid idea. hope it fails.

Comment

Latest Updates: What's Happening With Daylight Saving Time? On March 15, 2022, just days after clocks were adjusted to “spring forward,” the U.S. Senate passed the Sunshine Protection Act of 2021, which would abolish clock changes in favor of permanent daylight saving time.Sep 27, 2022

Earlier this year, the Senate unanimously passed legislation that would make daylight saving time permanent in the United States by the spring of 2023, but five months later it remains unclear whether the House of Representatives will take up the bill.Sep 8, 2022

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          I hate to break the bad news to those who struggle setting your feeders every year. If we keep daylight savings time year around you will still need to adjust your feeder times if you want them to go off around daylight every morning.
                          indeed. i honestly don't understand how people struggle with time changes.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                            Give me a good argument for time changes.

Comment

Good hope it passes so I don't have to change my feeder timer any more. 😁

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                                It does seem rather silly.

Comment

Working...
                                X