Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Permanent Daylight Saving Time? Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
    I'm against it.
    That extra hour of sunlight is going to increase climate change. #GlobalWarming
    Please delete that before AOC reads it!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
      The only argument that I have against this is that there will be hundreds or even thousands of things attached to the bill that I won't like.
      [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The senate passed this back in march, but the house won’t even bring it to the floor. So for now it’s stuck.

Comment

Y’all are silly. Would much rather have standard time instead of permanent daylight savings time. Glad they didn’t vote on it

Comment

I’ll keep what we have so they can’t have their pork ( our $$$)!

Comment

An article last week by CNN shows the problem with Daylight Saving Time.

It is racist.

Some of you unwoke people might have recently heard that math was racist and surely CRT has taught us that White people are born with a predisposition toward racism.

But did you know that clocks were also???

According to Chandra Jackson, while White folks might be negatively affected by an extra hour of sleep one night in the fall, it disproportionally has an effect on People Of Color due to the “social systems” in America.

So now we know why DST is just plain bad for the non-white people. According to the article, DST has more of a negative impact on Black, Asian, Hispanic and Latino people (and yes it lists it exactly like that).

behavior and cognition, chronic diseases, continents and regions, daylight saving time, demographic groups, discrimination, diseases and disorders, health and medical, latino people, minority and ethnic groups, north america, population and demographics, racism and racial discrimination, science, sleep, sleep disorders, societal issues, society, the americas, united states

Comment

I hate stupid people....

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

I love DST but with no kids or job I simply work “can to can’t” anyway.

My hardworking wife will be driving a pig and deer infested county road before daylight year around now. I need to get a real grill guard installed on her fancy car!
                  Last edited by Big pig; 11-29-2022, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                    I'm against it.
                    That extra hour of sunlight is going to increase climate change. #GlobalWarming
                    Yeah but just think how much more electricity can be generated in those solar farms.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      But what do we do with the feeder clocks ? Forward or backwards

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                      Add pea gravel!

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                        An article last week by CNN shows the problem with Daylight Saving Time.

It is racist.

Some of you unwoke people might have recently heard that math was racist and surely CRT has taught us that White people are born with a predisposition toward racism.

But did you know that clocks were also???

According to Chandra Jackson, while White folks might be negatively affected by an extra hour of sleep one night in the fall, it disproportionally has an effect on People Of Color due to the “social systems” in America.

So now we know why DST is just plain bad for the non-white people. According to the article, DST has more of a negative impact on Black, Asian, Hispanic and Latino people (and yes it lists it exactly like that).

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/25/healt...equities-sleep
                        Being Hispanic I demand reparations!

How stupid can people get?? Liberals are taking it to a whole new level.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                          Wonder how much pork they will pile on this one?

You can bet on that! A few billion here and a few there and 10% for the big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                            How stupid can people get?? Liberals are taking it to a whole new level.
                            Man I used to think there was a limit, but they keep surprising me going further and further. It's like watching the movie Idiocracy unfolding before our eyes.

Comment

Working...
                            X