JFT Turkey Tour 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Headed west to see if I can join in the JFT cool club. [emoji41]. Tom numbers don’t seem real good on cameras… but hopefully the Toms are skirting the cameras while their girlfriends pose…. Setting popups and brushing in cedar blinds in our normally hit areas. Good luck to all the north zoners that get to hunt them this weekend…
    Good luck!!!

Comment

Good luck to those hunting your opening weekend. I will be back out there this weekend with my bow. Last one was with the shotgun, Im still no pro and need the crutch to break the ice and get my balls back, I mean confidence up at the beginning of the season. Especially since it had been a year or two since hunting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Headed west to see if I can join in the JFT cool club. [emoji41]. Tom numbers don’t seem real good on cameras… but hopefully the Toms are skirting the cameras while their girlfriends pose…. Setting popups and brushing in cedar blinds in our normally hit areas. Good luck to all the north zoners that get to hunt them this weekend…
        Good luck man! Hope they cooperate for you

Comment

I may try to hunt in the morning....we'll see how I feel with the 3:45 wake up call

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
            I may try to hunt in the morning....we'll see how I feel with the 3:45 wake up call
            I'm passed all of that these days but good luck to you if you roll out of bed!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              I'm passed all of that these days but good luck to you if you roll out of bed!

It’s a short season…..gotta hunt when I can!

Comment

It’s a short season…..gotta hunt when I can!
                For sure!

Comment

Hey Clay, have you hunted my place recently? I have a foreigner buddy (from Alabama, lol) that wants to shoot a Rio... if so, any birds?

Comment

Made good timing and got setup where I want to be.

Birds started gobbling about 6:20 and they’re about 400 yards to the north. They should pitch down into my field and work my way.

We have some pipeline guys working here but I don’t think they’ll be a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
                      Hey Clay, have you hunted my place recently? I have a foreigner buddy (from Alabama, lol) that wants to shoot a Rio... if so, any birds?

I haven’t hunted there in a few years but there should be birds there.

It’s pretty dang dry but I’d expect them to be holding the n the creek.

Comment

Comment

That didn't take long! Congrats

Comment

Very nice!!
                            That was quick!!

Comment

Best of luck for those hunting the North opener tomorrow. Going to be another week before I can go.

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X