JFT Turkey Tour 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    We had another young man bag a Turkey this morning. We got four of the five young men a bird this weekend. Lots of fun and definitely a success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      We had another young man bag a Turkey this morning. We got four of the five young men a bird this weekend. Lots of fun and definitely a success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awesome

Good job gentlemen! Glad y’all are gettin on em better than we are!!

Comment

Henned up gobblers yesterday evening but we’re back this morning.

Planning to get in front of that big flock and see if they’ll cooperate.

Comment

Not a peep

Crazy

Comment

Good luck. I never have luck right off the roost. But Im not particularly good at calling

Comment

Comment

There you go!!
                Nice bird!!

Comment

Yessir!

Comment

Hey hey! Awesome! Congrats JFT!!

Comment

Heck yeah! Lots of big mature birds with long spurs dropping, hopefully it will continue when our season opens.
                      Congrats

Comment

Congrats! Can't wait for the story.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          Congrats! Can't wait for the story.

Probably be waiting 2-3 days .. JFT doesn’t get in any hurry to share with us.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Me and Snoop heading out Friday for limb chickens and ditch pickles! I was planning to just throw in the shotgun...but Popo has me wondering if I shouldn't just pack his crossbow....

I'm ready to get out in the sticks in the worst way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Me and Snoop heading out Friday for limb chickens and ditch pickles! I was planning to just throw in the shotgun...but Popo has me wondering if I shouldn't just pack his crossbow....

I'm ready to get out in the sticks in the worst way.

Same here but on Thursday am so I can get some popups setup for us bow folks and do some more work on the krivo. I'm ready....dang pigs have been kinda awol so I'm gonna take out my frustrations on Tommy and his other brothers also named Tommy....hopefully. Finally starting to see some strutting on camera, thankfully. Sure hope they are right.

Good luck to Snoop!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Probably be waiting 2-3 days .. JFT doesn’t get in any hurry to share with us.[emoji23][emoji23]
                                Dang! Been busy hunting and doing other Monday stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X