JFT Turkey Tour 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright guys

It’s already 8:10….where are the LDPs!!??

Comment

Dead here. Haven't heard a gobble since just after dawn.

Comment

Dead as heck here… not a single gobble. Other guys on the place are having better luck than me. [emoji2959][emoji2959]

Comment

On a side note, if a large group of Toms kicks your Fake Jake’s *** and steals his beard, you can replace his beard with a single group of black bristles pulled from a shop broom…[emoji51][emoji16][emoji1787]

Comment

That big Tom I have seen on camera was at 60 yards but he wouldn’t close. Fightin 8 hens in this flat and a stubborn Tom. He'd answer me and the hens would too. What a cluster [emoji16]. . He wants them to come to him I guess .. I’m hoping he sees this Jake stealing his girlfriends

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              That big Tom I have seen on camera was at 60 yards but he wouldn’t close. Fightin 8 hens in this flat and a stubborn Tom. He'd answer me and the hens would too. What a cluster [emoji16]. . He wants them to come to him I guess .. I’m hoping he sees this Jake stealing his girlfriends

Been there

Strutter decoy or get creative with adding some motion to that Jake

Comment

Kayden woke up this morning at 6am and told me “todays gonna be a big day for me. PoPo, grandma, MaMaw, and papaw are all coming to the game”

Baby girl scored 4 goals and played great on defense. I ended up sitting her the last 10 minutes

Great Saturday mornin fellas

Comment

Great pics of PoPo, Ms Sally and the grandkids! Congrats to Kayden

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2022

No luck. He finally meandered off leaving the hens and my dekes. Took him an hour but he evidently lost interest. I had to run the hens off to get out… back at it in a few hours

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      No luck. He finally meandered off leaving the hens and my dekes. Took him an hour but he evidently lost interest. I had to run the hens off to get out… back at it in a few hours

Gonna be a little warm in that oven this afternoon!!!!

Stay with it Dupa

Comment

Struck out. Did walk a bit and had a hen call back to me. She sounded lonely

Comment

2 days out here and I haven’t heard a gobble. Found one Tom yesterday, but he didn’t show up today. We need rain bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                            Gonna be a little warm in that oven this afternoon!!!!

Stay with it Dupa

Not missing a hunt. I need to sweat a little bit![emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              2 days out here and I haven’t heard a gobble. Found one Tom yesterday, but he didn’t show up today. We need rain bad.

I was the same until 9:30 today. My guys had them gobbling everywhere this morning. I felt like I was on another planet reading their texts til 9:30… and the area I was hunting is one of our top places on the ranch. Weird morning …

Comment

Whew boy, it is hot in here. Good news is I have a gobbler answering back. Pretty far off though. Going to shut up for a bit

Comment

Working...
                                X