No announcement yet.

JFT Turkey Tour 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is worked up pretty good. Im being quiet and he gobbled again, sounded closer.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      Whew boy, it is hot in here. Good news is I have a gobbler answering back. Pretty far off though. Going to shut up for a bit

Good luck Mike!

It’s a little warm out here in the desert as well. Thankfully the little breeze we have is blowing into my window for some occasional relief.

Comment

Good luck this afternoon fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck guys

I opted for cold beer by the pool. I’ll wake up early and make the morning hunt again. Im done for a while so hopefully PoPo or my SIL or Kayden or someone will shoot

Comment

Comment

2 came in, walked a big circle about 30yds out. Started to leave so I called again and they started coming back, but went around the back side. I had closed the windows so they couldnt see through. They never came all the way back around. Peaking out, they are gone

Comment

They looked young, I wonder if I should have put out the jake with the hen instead of the tom.

Comment

Two just came by, not a sound till about 50yds away. Might have been the same birds. Did the same think. Skirted around me then left. Would respond to the call, but not come in. Probably headed to roost now Just ran out there and pulled the tom. Probably too late now. Tomorrow will be hen and jake. Same spot

Comment

It’s so dead here my decoys jumped off the stakes and are napping…

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      It’s so dead here my decoys jumped off the stakes and are napping…
                      Well, hopefully a tom comes by thats into that kind of thing.

Comment

Birds all around gobbling like crazy near Brady this morning. All Hen’ed up I suppose as they never once responded to my call….jumped a big gobbler today with a group of 10 hens….

Comment

PoPo’s scouting for tomorrow morning

3 gobblers and a few hens bout to fly up

Comment

Thanks for the north zone reports.

Made it to menard this evening. Hoped to hear gobbling at some of the typical roost sites late- but nada.

Looking forward to the morning hunt. Good luck everyone !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Skunk city visually and audibly. Hoping for better results in the AM

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Skunk city visually and audibly. Hoping for better results in the AM
                                Keep after them and good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X