Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On that same note, it’s Friday and if I wasn’t covered in cow sh**t tagging calfs, I’d still buy any one of you a beer lol!
    Attached Files

Comment

Texas Tech has won 10 games once in like the last 50 yrs......can we please move on to the next topic?

And it's so good they just hired a HS coach to save the day

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Yeah I’m sorry but losing UT and OU doesn’t immediately downgrade a conference to AAC level. Doesn’t help but doesn’t kill the conference. But i can appreciate the backhanded complement lol. With these season results over the past decade in an “AAC type” conference lol what are y’all realistically expecting in the SEC???

They’ll figure it out. I’m looking forward to the new venues for the big 3 sports…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yeah I’m sorry but losing UT and OU doesn’t immediately downgrade a conference to AAC level. Doesn’t help but doesn’t kill the conference. But i can appreciate the backhanded complement lol. With these season results over the past decade in an “AAC type” conference lol what are y’all realistically expecting in the SEC???
          Man… I knew it was bad. But didn’t realize it was this bad lol
          That chart is badddddd. Pathetic.

Comment

Yep, worst 10 years in program history.

Comment

Come on man! Don’t you know sip just landed that 5* qb? That’s an automatic world champ win! Also, that was pretty ghey to try and one up y’all on the facilities but that’s to be expected. Congrats on the new diggs in Lubbock!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                Come on man! Don’t you know sip just landed that 5* qb? That’s an automatic world champ win! Also, that was pretty ghey to try and one up y’all on the facilities but that’s to be expected. Congrats on the new diggs in Lubbock!

FMJAG comes to a sudden halt and you are gonna be chewing on his liver.

Comment

The NCAA says the Tennessee Volunteers football program committed 18 violations under former head coach Jeremy Pruitt, including nearly $60,000 in illegal benefits for players and recruits.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

I just paid for the Fall semester at Alabama for my son. I even got a Polo shirt. Roll Tide

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                      https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-jeremy-pruitt

Lol! Did not help in the win column. Tennessee is a shell of what it used to be.

Comment

Not a great year to be a Tiger..... [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]..... Let's lineup and play then tally up the results

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Heck I’m not sure I’ll have much time to breath, much less post on this thread in a few more weeks.

H starts practicing three days a week come Monday, he’s playing 12u travel football for the HC at Richland HS. Miss Berk made a select softball 8u squad that I got suckered into coaching. We gonna be busy this fall.

Last edited by Chad C; 07-23-2022, 01:20 PM.

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Heck I’m not sure I’ll have much time to breath, much less post on this thread in a few more weeks.

H starts practicing three days a week come Monday, he’s playing 12u travel football for the HC at Richland HS. Miss Berk made a select softball 8u squad that I got suckered into coaching. We gonna be busy this fall.

That’s good stuff Chad. Enjoy it.

I’m headed to Alec Box for the opening ceremonies for the Marucci World Series. My oldest is class of 2024. It goes by fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

That's good stuff right there Chad, but I'm betting you'll be in full twitter mode come season..

Comment

I've coached football for a long time but I can't lie taking seasons off to be a fan and hunt more is nice... Football as we can all see is a big business with a lot of moving parts.... Once a kid gets to middle school it only escalates from that point on..... If you're a coach you only get a few weeks to relax and unwind.... Enjoy the season Gents.... Take it all in.... It's the best time of the year.....

Comment

Working...
                                X