This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    Fact. Tech's football facilities will be larger and nicer than UT. But all jokes aside, at the end of the day, stones should be thrown bc that's what makes college sports awesome. Petty drama keeps college sports lively.
    FACT - Texas and other schools for that matter will build something better and bigger shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Tweet I saw….Aggie mod retweeted and claimed this is what he’s been told
      As well

“Was also told by
      sources close to the case are indicating all charges will be dismissed. Smith was not intoxicated and the passenger has claimed ownership of the marijuana
      @AggieFootball

Smith led @AggieFootball in receiving yards and touchdowns last season.”

That would certainly be good for his future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        FACT - Texas and other schools for that matter will build something better and bigger shortly.

And just completed a South end zone project with facilities, etc….for the time being.

200 million won’t go far in this economy

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          And just completed a South end zone project with facilities, etc….for the time being.

200 million won’t go far in this economy

And a new BB gym...

Comment

Outside View. Aggies defending this guy would 100% be throwing stones if it was a Longhorn. Longhorns throwing stones would probably be defending this player if it was one of their own. Therefor it's a wash

Dang right![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1417]

Comment

Haha look at y’all scrambling thinking someone else might have something nicer �� classic Longhorn 1 Uppers. And people wonder why Shorthorns catch so much s***t.

Comment

Haha look at y’all scrambling thinking someone else might have something nicer �� classic Longhorn 1 Uppers. And people wonder why Shorthorns catch so much s***t.
                No it is just a point that you may build something new, but somebody else is already planning something better. It is just the nature of the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  No it is just a point that you may build something new, but somebody else is already planning something better. It is just the nature of the business.
                  always has been, and always will be

in 2009, LSU built the new Alec Box Stadium which had seating for 10,300+ and state of the art facilities. Approaching 15 yrs old, ABS may not make the top 10 best stadiums in CBB today. It's still nice, but needs lots of improvements to keep up with the Jones'

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

You’ve been trying to one up Texas since you came into the CFB thread… especially after Texas took Beard.[emoji23][emoji23]You never miss an opportunity to list and toot the “arguably the best horn” and when it comes back at you, you try to flip the script on the real one upping. [emoji23][emoji23]. Come on man! That’s classic!
                    Last edited by Smart; 07-22-2022, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Oh I love pointing out the disparity of each but I absolutely don’t toot the horn of a 7-5 Tech football team the way y’all do nonstop for your 5-7 Longhorn team. So naturally, over time, and through tons of pissing match fanboy posts read, I’ve grown to enjoy cutting against the grain from time to time. No secret vendetta against UT football, I’ve done it to all and had it done to me lol. That’s how college football go.

Comment

Please let the fall get here. Hunting and football can’t come fast enough.

Comment

I think Tech is poised to do well in the new look bigger 12 conference. It’s an American Athletic type conference top to bottom.

The upgrades are essential to their success

Comment

Oh I love pointing out the disparity of each but I absolutely don’t toot the horn of a 7-5 Tech football team the way y’all do nonstop for your 5-7 Longhorn team. So naturally, over time, and through tons of pissing match fanboy posts read, I’ve grown to enjoy cutting against the grain from time to time. No secret vendetta against UT football, I’ve done it to all and had it done to me lol. That’s how college football go.

Didn't say anything about the football team, although you have tooted the horn about beating Kansas while turning a blind eye to the Texas /TxTech head to head. You do toot about everything else Tech in comparison to Texas or OU or Aggie.. ....hence my comment...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              I think Tech is poised to do well in the new look bigger 12 conference. It’s an American Athletic type conference top to bottom.

The upgrades are essential to their success

Yeah I’m sorry but losing UT and OU doesn’t immediately downgrade a conference to AAC level. Doesn’t help but doesn’t kill the conference. But i can appreciate the backhanded complement lol. With these season results over the past decade in an “AAC type” conference lol what are y’all realistically expecting in the SEC???
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                                Please let the fall get here. Hunting and football can’t come fast enough.
                                [emoji817]
                                Youth, middle school, high school, college and NFL...plus hunting......

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X