No announcement yet.

2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend has been bad with the food… Can’t wait to get back in the gym Monday

Comment

Ended up sneaking in a 2 mile jog yesterday evening when I got back to the house. Maintained a 7.57min mile which is my best pace in years.

Currently warming up on the stair master for Chest and Tri’s

Comment

Solid work out this morning.

12.5 mins of stairs for a warm up lvl 13-18

Push ups // OH Plate ext
        DB bench press // EZ Bar SC's
        Narrow grip incline press // DB tri kick backs (controlled pace)
        Iso short press incline bench // Cable rope PD's
        Unassisted dips // Push ups
        Single arm cable pd's

Sauna for 7.5 mins

65mins 840 cals 144 BPM (not including sauna session)

Back, Bi's and Core tomorrow

Really going to try and stay in a big caloric deficit between now and thanksgiving day to make for this past weekend and to prep for turkey day. Goal will be to stay between 1500-2200 calories in the negative per day.

Comment

I made the gym this morning and it was a good one. Chest and back 16/14/12/10 rep ranges.

Incline bench press on smith machine/rope lat pull
          Bench press/T-bar row inverse grip
          DB fly/low row pronated grip
          Seated wide grip chest press/Lat pulldown neutral grip

Arms and legs tomorrow.

Comment

On the stairs to freaking hell for my 20 min warmup

We are right in the heart of the start of Hunting Season and the holidays so let’s get it!!!!

Hit my desired protein numbers yesterday and ran -2400 on the calorie deficit which is right where I would like to be through next Wednesday.

Let’s freaking get itttttt

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              On the stairs to freaking hell for my 20 min warmup

We are right in the heart of the start of Hunting Season and the holidays so let’s get it!!!!

Hit my desired protein numbers yesterday and ran -2400 on the calorie deficit which is right where I would like to be through next Wednesday.

Let’s freaking get itttttt
              A 2400 calorie deficit? I'd freaking starve to death trying that. My nutrition hasn't been very good lately. Well, I shouldn't kid myself. It's never been very good. I started this year at 248. I got down to 230 where I wanted to be and then it's been a steady climb after that. I'm back up to 238 this morning. And the holidays really kick my arse because I love to eat and eat a lot. I could hardly button my jeans this morning. What a wakeup call.

Anyways, I made gym this morning for arms and legs. I didn't get my 4th movement in. Too many people all trying to use the same equipment today. Still on 16/14/12/10 rep range.

Cable rope pushdown/BB curl/prone leg curl/leg extension
              Overhead rope extension/preacher curl/sled leg press/calf raise
              Spider curl/overhead skull crusher/incline sit up

Chest, back and shoulders tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                A 2400 calorie deficit? I'd freaking starve to death trying that. My nutrition hasn't been very good lately. Well, I shouldn't kid myself. It's never been very good. I started this year at 248. I got down to 230 where I wanted to be and then it's been a steady climb after that. I'm back up to 238 this morning. And the holidays really kick my arse because I love to eat and eat a lot. I could hardly button my jeans this morning. What a wakeup call.

Anyways, I made gym this morning for arms and legs. I didn't get my 4th movement in. Too many people all trying to use the same equipment today. Still on 16/14/12/10 rep range.

Cable rope pushdown/BB curl/prone leg curl/leg extension
                Overhead rope extension/preacher curl/sled leg press/calf raise
                Spider curl/overhead skull crusher/incline sit up

Chest, back and shoulders tomorrow.
                Ha! It’s not easy but manageable for a 8-9 day stent. Trying to stay in the 2000-2200 cal range and finish days burning 4000-4500.

So far Monday was -2400 and yesterday was -1900.

Currently on the stair master warming up for some Shoulder Boulders!!

Letsssss gettttt itttttt

Comment

Made it a rest day today. I'll hit it tomorrow.

Comment

Ha! It’s not easy but manageable for a 8-9 day stent. Trying to stay in the 2000-2200 cal range and finish days burning 4000-4500.

So far Monday was -2400 and yesterday was -1900.

Currently on the stair master warming up for some Shoulder Boulders!!

Letsssss gettttt itttttt

Warm up:

Stairs for 15 mins at lvl 15 and then 5 mins at lvl 10 with 25' plates doing farmer carries

------------

Standing DB Press // High knees // DB front delt raises
                    DB shrugs // Planks // DB side Raises
                    Seated Arnold DB press // Decline crunches // Rear delt raises
                    Alternating DB front to side raises
                    Standing BB military press and planks

73 mins / 1025 Cals / 151 Avg BPM

Comment

Solid work out this morning.

12.5 mins of stairs for a warm up lvl 13-18

Push ups // OH Plate ext
                      DB bench press // EZ Bar SC's
                      Narrow grip incline press // DB tri kick backs (controlled pace)
                      Iso short press incline bench // Cable rope PD's
                      Unassisted dips // Push ups
                      Single arm cable pd's

Sauna for 7.5 mins

65mins 840 cals 144 BPM (not including sauna session)

Back, Bi's and Core tomorrow

Really going to try and stay in a big caloric deficit between now and thanksgiving day to make for this past weekend and to prep for turkey day. Goal will be to stay between 1500-2200 calories in the negative per day.
                      Sheesh do you really burn 840 calories from your workout? When I do 20 minutes of stairstepper at 70 steps per minute I only get to ~300 calories, and my weightlifting I feel like I'm only burning ~100(usually 1-1.5 hours). At least that's what the machine tells me. I'm assuming you have an apple watch or something similar that's actually accurate?

Comment

Originally posted by TXfisher37 View Post
                        Sheesh do you really burn 840 calories from your workout? When I do 20 minutes of stairstepper at 70 steps per minute I only get to ~300 calories, and my weightlifting I feel like I'm only burning ~100(usually 1-1.5 hours). At least that's what the machine tells me. I'm assuming you have an apple watch or something similar that's actually accurate?
                        Correct, I go off my Apple Watch (unfortunately they aren’t the most accurate but it’s what I have to use).

Correct on calories burnt. I try to keep a 900-1100 burnt session in a 60-75 min period. That being said I really strain myself to maintain a high heart rate to allow this to happen. Half of my rest between sets are usually replaced with core or cardio of sorts to keep things rolling and I make sure to be sweating and breathing like a mofo.

For instance todays stair session was level 15 which I believe runs around 120-125 steps per minute and I do everything I can to do it unassisted so no bent over with the arms resting crap. Then I’ll mix in a 45-60second border line jog where I creep up to level 17-18 or, like today, I grabbed 50’ worth of plates and farmer carried them for 5 mins on level 10 which is 88-91 steps per min I believe.

Then my “breaks between sets” for the shoulder work out was 75% high knees, planks or decline crunches.

Once again I do everything I can to keep my heart rate north of the 150 range on days like Shoulders or arms where it’s not as strenuous on the body.
                        Last edited by 150class; 11-16-2022, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Made it in for chest and back today, but decided to add some arm work in as well since I missed the last two days. I should have added legs, but didn't. My bad.

Giant sets going 16/14/12/10 rep range. Only a few more days left of this then going to 5X5 for a month.

Bench press/t-bar row/preacher curl/overhead cable extension
                          Incline bench press/low row neutral grip/BB curl/cable pushdown
                          DB fly/skull crusher/spider curl/lat pulldown neutral grip

Hunting tomorrow. Hopefully the rain holds off until I'm done. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Man…. I missed the last 3 days and I have absolutely no excuses for doing that.

Just jumped on the stair master to get warmed up for legs. Going to make this session hurt alittle extra for slacking.

Comment

Let’s go!!!! Finished with a 9 min session in the sauna and also threw in some core.

20 mins of stairs lvl 15 (5 mins was carrying 50’ at level so)

Hack squats with a DS and pauses at the bottom
                              RDL’s // Decline crunches
                              DB goblet squats /// weighted decline twist
                              Leg ext
                              Leg curls

5 min pause to not throw up.

Chest and tri’s tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let’s get it!!!!!

Just jumped on the stair master. Only 3 mins in and feeling yesterdays leg workout already….

Comment

Working...
                                X