• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice fish Livin.
    I sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
      Tricked a dozen or so this morning on a fatboy. Kept a few for supper. Waist deep over shell.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk
      Love that bite! You know the one that vibrates your whole arm.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Love that bite! You know the one that vibrates your whole arm.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        Nothing like a corky thump. THUMP!!! Slack line.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Took a break from the new camp bathroom and shower build to go get some dinner. Trout were hungry tonight and thankfully them pesky Reds stayed away.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            Took a break from the new camp bathroom and shower build to go get some dinner. Trout were hungry tonight and thankfully them pesky Reds stayed away.
            Meal fit for a king there

Comment

Man has to take a break from work and eat

Comment

Heck Yeah!

Comment

Man I need some fried trout in my life!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Man I need some fried trout in my life!
                    Fry one them ditch pickles and close your eyes

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Fry one them ditch pickles and close your eyes

I’m about to fry up some smallies this week on our canoe trip Arkansas. Can’t wait to send pics of stringers of filleted fish to my bass fishing buddies!

Comment

Got out Saturday evening. No tide movement way back where I go. I sight casted to several with no interest at all. Moved to different water that wasn't as clean but not bad and started throwing at high percentage targets. Got a red on a drain and the other off a grassy point. That trout must have been lost, I was a long way from a bay lol. It's so salty even a long way inland, we need some rain to push em back out where they belong. Got em on the Motor Oil and White again.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                          I’m about to fry up some smallies this week on our canoe trip Arkansas. Can’t wait to send pics of stringers of filleted fish to my bass fishing buddies!
                          Beautiful country up that way

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                            Got out Saturday evening. No tide movement way back where I go. I sight casted to several with no interest at all. Moved to different water that wasn't as clean but not bad and started throwing at high percentage targets. Got a red on a drain and the other off a grassy point. That trout must have been lost, I was a long way from a bay lol. It's so salty even a long way inland, we need some rain to push em back out where they belong. Got em on the Motor Oil and White again.
                            Congrats Kevin!

Comment

Put a beating on the flatties today! Caught 20+ from 9:30-11:00! Only kept a few, threw the rest of em back.

Buddy caught a trio before the flounder pounding began. Matagorda is always a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice. I can't catch flounder on rod and reel to save my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X