No announcement yet.

2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir. This was their first trip. Once I showed them why God made redfish with deep eye sockets they were professionals. I didn’t touch the net or rod after I casted. We broke about 6 off between the power pole and the prop but they were a two man team. Guide didn’t bring near enough bait. I caught 5 horse mullet and they burned through it quick. Double and triple hook ups were funny to watch

Guy I trained 20 plus years ago asking where there was a pier to take his boys fishing so I let them use the El Pescador pier. They just left and fired up
    Last edited by glen; 07-14-2022, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son and his station mates chartered the King Fisher out of Port A tuesday.
        Attached Files

Comment

Splashing calcasieu tomorrow. Hopefully put the kids on some fish! Been a long time. Gotta stay hydrated.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Sotx & Walker

Comment

Originally posted by Sotexsmokin View Post

Beast mode!

Comment

Meat haul

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  If you can move that Saturday 23 to Sunday 24 I’ll have a spot for you.
                  Thanks man, I can make that happen. I’ll shoot you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Yes sir. This was their first trip. Once I showed them why God made redfish with deep eye sockets they were professionals. I didn’t touch the net or rod after I casted. We broke about 6 off between the power pole and the prop but they were a two man team. Guide didn’t bring near enough bait. I caught 5 horse mullet and they burned through it quick. Double and triple hook ups were funny to watch

Guy I trained 20 plus years ago asking where there was a pier to take his boys fishing so I let them use the El Pescador pier. They just left and fired up

Awesome job amigo.

Comment

Family and I will be in Freeport on the 20-24th. Only going to bring a couple setups for the boy and I. Not going to get crazy with the fishing during this trip, but still going to throw a bit in the surf.

Will be back down Aug 1-5 in Galveston in the kayaks and we plan on hitting it hard, all day and night, each day we're there.

*Yes, I'm a croaker soaker when I have the fam with me. I'll set hook and have everyone else reel in... so, hate me.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                        Splashing calcasieu tomorrow. Hopefully put the kids on some fish! Been a long time. Gotta stay hydrated.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                        Make sure them kids don’t run outta Busch Lattes!!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          Took two fishermen out. Gage and Ford. Their guide didn’t take enough mullet so we only got to catch 7. All fish between 23-27 inches. They missed a bunch but it was fun to watch them put the hammer to the reds.
                          That’s Awesome! Them boys will remember that the rest of their lives.

Comment

Tricked a dozen or so this morning on a fatboy. Kept a few for supper. Waist deep over shell.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                              Tricked a dozen or so this morning on a fatboy. Kept a few for supper. Waist deep over shell.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk
                              CONGRATS!!

Comment

Atta boy

Comment

Working...
                                X