No announcement yet.

Alec Baldwin involved with shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all the he did, she did, this will be a slap on the wrist for Baldwin and the Armorer will get a minute jail time. Unfortunately, like most tragedies, this will serve only as a brief but important reminder that you need to hire the right person for the right job. Neither defendant in this case was the right person.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
      After all the he did, she did, this will be a slap on the wrist for Baldwin and the Armorer will get a minute jail time. Unfortunately, like most tragedies, this will serve only as a brief but important reminder that you need to hire the right person for the right job. Neither defendant in this case was the right person.
      Nothing but theater. Hollywood and all of his Left-Wing buddies will help him out. Maybe Willie Nelson will host a Alec Aide concert.

Comment

Why would you ever need live ammo on a movie set? Seems like a tragedy waiting to happen.

In the article it says he didn't pull the trigger. There is a clip of a take that shows his finger on the trigger. Willing to bet every take he had his finger on the trigger.

Comment

As a retired federal LEO and a firearms instructor, safety was always priority. Unless we were on the line preparing to qualify or conducting some type of advanced training drills, all weapons had its magazine removed from the mag well and round cleared from the chamber. And under no circumstance did you ever point a weapon at anyone.

But, this is Holly-weird where everything is make belief. And pistols just go off by themselves.

Comment

NOTHING is going to happen to him, all for show!!

Comment

Originally posted by BRust View Post
              NOTHING is going to happen to him, all for show!!
              Probation and community service……

Comment

But but i didn't pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by cap50948 View Post
                  Why would you ever need live ammo on a movie set? Seems like a tragedy waiting to happen.

In the article it says he didn't pull the trigger. There is a clip of a take that shows his finger on the trigger. Willing to bet every take he had his finger on the trigger.
                  exactly, maybe someone slipped live rounds in there trying to get someone killed on purpose...

Comment

Originally posted by matagordian View Post
                    This is all the fault of an armorer that failed to do his job. He is responsible for guns and ammo on set.

Alec or any other actor are doing what they are suppose to do, firing at people and cameras.
                    This is how films are made. Since this was a western with revolvers they probably put in a bullet so the camera would see that it loaded. Armorer probably didnt remove the charge.

BULL SHHEEET!

You pick up a weapon then you are responsible for clearing or making that weapon safe!

To blindly take a weapon handed to you and shoot it at another human is negligent!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      BULL SHHEEET!

You pick up a weapon then you are responsible for clearing or making that weapon safe!

To blindly take a weapon handed to you and shoot it at another human is negligent!
                      We obviously don’t know what goes into making a film. What fake bullets are “supposed to look like”. I can’t stand the d bag, but do we really expect someone like him to know the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        We obviously don’t know what goes into making a film. What fake bullets are “supposed to look like”. I can’t stand the d bag, but do we really expect someone like him to know the difference?

Expectations don’t matter, that is the responsibility he took on when he picked up a weapon

Comment

BULL SHHEEET!

100%

Hes a DA for not checking it. And it shows he's not a gun owner. I've attended 100s of training hours with real guns. We check, check again and again.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            100%

Hes a DA for not checking it. And it shows he's not a gun owner. I've attended 100s of training hours with real guns. We check, check again and again.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                            This right here. I taught Hunters Safety for 7 years a drilled this into as many heads as possible.

Comment

Expectations don’t matter, that is the responsibility he took on when he picked up a weapon
                              Someone who doesn’t know **** about guns probably wouldn’t know the difference between real and fake rounds. That’s why they pay someone else (armorer).

Comment

Hope he spends some time behind bars and not the ones you order drinks at.

Comment

Working...
                                X