Alec Baldwin involved with shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
    Prop means used in the movie. It doesn’t mean fake. There are things even in the Texas Penal Code that are a crime to possess or display but there is an exception to the law if it is used for an artistic presentation. It is not a crime to use these items in a movie because they want things to look genuine.

I was reading about it because of this incident. Many guns that you see in movies are real guns. It said if they want something to look authentic, nothing could be more authentic than the real thing. The way the actor carries the gun because of its weight and the muzzle flash and recoil when needed.
    One wonders if AB has any prior felony conviction.

Comment

This whole thing stinks! Baldwin is now a Free Man and cleared from any wrong doing ! This will be turned around on the Manufacturer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
        This whole thing stinks! Baldwin is now a Free Man and cleared from any wrong doing ! This will be turned around on the Manufacturer.
        $$$$$$

It solves problems

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully the state faces some major civil penalties for providing so many sources of welfare to shoddy film production companies and deadly film producers.

Comment

Prop coordinator to whomever using the gun should all check the prop! No
            If’s ands or but’s about it!

Comment

Liberal Hollywood doesn't know firearms. However, they are quick to put out a shoot em up film because that sells tickets.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is there a Industry Standard Procedure for checking firearms and other similar props used in filming? Surely, after similar events (This is not an Accident) in history, there had to be a system of checks?

Comment

If a police officer can get tried and convicted of murder in the case of George Felonious Floyd. When all he did was hold a fentanyl overdosed victim down. Why can't Baldwin be convicted of murder?

Comment

It will be interesting to see what future charges are coming...I can see both Baldwin & the armorer getting involuntary.

Convictions...who knows??

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                      Is there a Industry Standard Procedure for checking firearms and other similar props used in filming? Surely, after similar events (This is not an Accident) in history, there had to be a system of checks?
                      I read where a movie set is to have an armorer and an assistant armorer. Guns are to be checked twice and test fired once off set before any film take. 3 different power levels of blanks are used depending on what affect they want. Somebody screwed up big time.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        I read where a movie set is to have an armorer and an assistant armorer. Guns are to be checked twice and test fired once off set before any film take. 3 different power levels of blanks are used depending on what affect they want.” Somebody screwed up big time”.
                        Maybe???

Comment

I’ll ask again for the 3rd time. Why have live ammo unless you plan to shoot something?

Comment

Been on a movie set a couple of times. No I am not an actor , just happened to be working on some of their equipment. I am curious if they would ever have "live" rounds to to film actors shooting guns at stuff such as cans? For example you would need to have live rounds to shoot a window out. Any one know??

Comment

This is all the fault of an armorer that failed to do his job. He is responsible for guns and ammo on set.

Alec or any other actor are doing what they are suppose to do, firing at people and cameras.
                              This is how films are made. Since this was a western with revolvers they probably put in a bullet so the camera would see that it loaded. Armorer probably didnt remove the charge.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                                If a police officer can get tried and convicted of murder in the case of George Felonious Floyd. When all he did was hold a fentanyl overdosed victim down. Why can't Baldwin be convicted of murder?
                                No political motivation?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X