Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Word Salad!
    Looks more like soup to me. Salad lacks substance.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

Very interesting. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the live rounds didn't come from Baldwin himself..

There is no set timeline on indictments.
      Some happen fast and some happen very slow.
      Whether the charge is a misdemeanor or a felony charge plays a huge roll in the speed also.
      Some cases, that are cut and dried, take a year or longer.. Don't play dumb.
      Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

A prop is not a firearm. If he reasonably believed that it was a prop, it loses the required culpability that you are ignoring.
        It’s my understanding that the word “prop” refers to an item being the “property” of the set. It doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s fake.
        Many guns used in the industry are fake, blank firing restricted or actual working firearms. It all depends on what the scene calls for.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post

It’s my understanding that the word “prop” refers to an item being the “property” of the set. It doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s fake.
          Many guns used in the industry are fake, blank firing restricted or actual working firearms. It all depends on what the scene calls for.
          Certainly.

What did he call for and believe he was handed? Proving Mens Rea or the guilty mind is required. That is likely why they dropped the indictment the first time. They had to dig for another year to figure out a way to make it look like he knew he was handed a real gun with real ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Wait...Was it a prop? Or are you saying the actors thought it was a prop but was a real gun?
            I am not saying anything. Could he have or did he likely think that it was a prop and non-functioning firearm?

In a criminal trial it is up to the state to prove that he knew beyond a reasonable doubt.

Anytime another “what if” question is asked, it tends to help the defendant.

Comment

There is no set timeline on indictments.
              Some happen fast and some happen very slow.
              Whether the charge is a misdemeanor or a felony charge plays a huge roll in the speed also.
              Some cases, that are cut and dried, take a year or longer.. Don't play dumb.
              Let’s put it this way, on nearly 4 decades of police investigations including several years filing cases with the DA, I have never experienced anywhere nearly that long when all of the parties were known in a local crime.

This is not a case where they are trying to find a shooter. This is not like three people were standing around a car and somebody firef shots into the car and the three people are not identified and even if they were, nobody knows which one in the group fried the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post

And the armorer…0

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

Let’s put it this way, on nearly 4 decades of police investigations including several years filing cases with the DA, I have never experienced anywhere nearly that long when all of the parties were known in a local crime.

This is not a case where they are trying to find a shooter. This is not like three people were standing around a car and somebody firef shots into the car and the three people are not identified and even if they were, nobody knows which one in the group fried the shots.
                  Maybe through further investigation new evidence has emerged, like where the real bullets originated from and how they ended up in the pistol.

Comment

Not murder, but certainly negligent. And, I think his lying/sobbing about not pulling the trigger should be a problem for his defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

Unreal
                      That is what we call "IRONY".

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Only what the District Attorney tells them.
                        And you obviously have never sat on a grand jury.

Comment

Working...
                        X