X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No words or advice on this one. Prayers up Sir

Comment

I hope you get things figured out sir.

Are there any new extremely expensive toys in the driveway?
      Has she been losing/gaining lots of weight over the last few years? (drugs/meth)
      Unexpected trips or are you guys on opposite enough schedules? (Possible affair)

Comment

I agree with the others who have said drugs, man, or gambling.

Prayers up for you all.

I have been through a divorce. I **** near had a breakdown but If I hadn't let go of that toxic situation I wouldn't be in the Godly marriage I have today. 14 years with wife #2 and 4 beautiful children means I thank God every day I chose to walk away.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I want to thank all those with great advice and kind words. Its been a wild ride these last 2 months. There was a lot more money taken than what I originally posted about. I will never understand all of this, but it is what it is. I took everything we had in our marriage including the store and the one home that was almost paid off. She kept her vehicle and her credit cards. Now that the divorce is over, I am hiring a company to try trace the money. You can bet your south end I will never trust anyone to do my banking going forward.

Comment

How is your father?

Is she cooperating with you? Or is she in jail?

I would imagine it was many small cash withdrawals for it to get unnoticed by anyone in the company. I'm guessing a double life that included gambling and another man.

Best of luck sir. Hope you can find some answers and hopefully be at peace with it all. Hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by CAMOJEEP View Post
              I want to thank all those with great advice and kind words. Its been a wild ride these last 2 months. There was a lot more money taken than what I originally posted about. I will never understand all of this, but it is what it is. I took everything we had in our marriage including the store and the one home that was almost paid off. She kept her vehicle and her credit cards. Now that the divorce is over, I am hiring a company to try trace the money. You can bet your south end I will never trust anyone to do my banking going forward.
              Brother I’m so glad this is behind you and you can go on and start the next chapter in your life. But inquiring minds want to know….did you ever determine where the money went?

Comment

Pray, pray some more and follow your lawyers advice. I was involved in a “ where did the money go” scenario and gambling was the culprit.

Comment

My very good friend's wife did something similar (not $150K), she was gambling at these rinky-dink gaming joints. She disappeared for a few years, but she came back to him. I don't like it, but he's still my friend and I don't give advice, unless he asks.

Comment

Sorry you had to experience it but seems like you came out on top with what was there.

Best of luck going forward!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                      I’m sorry you are going through this and will pray you make the right decisions.
                      My gut tells me it’s one of two things causing her behavior….. drugs or a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

or both. Trust me, I speak from experience.

Comment

My father died 3 days after my original post. He was unconscious and he had a heart attack, they got him back. My brother and I went to the hospital and after talking to the Dr's we pulled him off the machines. That is what he wanted when we had talked about this stuff, prior. I never had the opportunity to talk to him about all this and I never got to tell him I had no idea that this was happening. Thats the part that really ****** me off.
                        I have no idea where the money went yet, that's next. I had to get the divorce lined out and get the details taken care of.

Comment

My father died 3 days after my original post. He was unconscious and he had a heart attack, they got him back. My brother and I went to the hospital and after talking to the Dr's we pulled him off the machines. That is what he wanted when we had talked about this stuff, prior. I never had the opportunity to talk to him about all this and I never got to tell him I had no idea that this was happening. Thats the part that really ****** me off.
                          I have no idea where the money went yet, that's next. I had to get the divorce lined out and get the details taken care of.
                          He knows…
                          Good luck to you going forward.

Comment

Man, I thought my first two practice wifes were bad.
                            Last edited by SabineHunter; 12-21-2021, 08:10 PM.

Comment

How do you know that the money was spent and not hidden? Why is this thief not in jail?

Comment

Good to hear your moving on. Hopefully you will find out what happened and be restored completely.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X