No announcement yet.

Need a Ear/Shoulder to lean on-Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don’t let anger take over clear thinking. You have so much on your plate ! As said above , turn to God and ask him for guidance. Please steer clear of anyone that seems bitter and full of hatred due to their scenario that may want to give you advice . Many marriages have worked through very similar situations as this and in many cases their marriages have become Golden.
    Prayers for you and your whole family and special intentions for your Father.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
      Please don’t let anger take over clear thinking. You have so much on your plate ! As said above , turn to God and ask him for guidance. Please steer clear of anyone that seems bitter and full of hatred due to their scenario that may want to give you advice . Many marriages have worked through very similar situations as this and in many cases their marriages have become Golden.
      I see where you're coming from to a degree but he already caught her once. I heard a saying long ago and it still holds true. Burn me once,shame on you. Burn me twice,shame on me. Don't let there be a third.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        I see where you're coming from to a degree but he already caught her once. I heard a saying long ago and it still holds true. Burn me once,shame on you. Burn me twice,shame on me. Don't let there be a third.
        Sorry it happened to you brother! I’m not sure that goes with marriages though! Like stated many times above, it’s time for her to come completely clean! Not One of us knows what the complete circumstances are.

Comment

I'm guessing the missing money is a symptom of a much larger issue . Lawyer right now before taking any responsibility for the debt.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            I'm guessing the missing money is a symptom of a much larger issue . Lawyer right now before taking any responsibility for the debt.
            Guessing is all that can be that can be done right now and I don’t believe Anyone has the right to put additional bad thoughts into his head! Yes, Lawyer up immediately.

Comment

From experience I am going to say get a lawyer (a really good one) ASAP

Comment

Going through life wondering if your wife is screwing you over a 3rd time is no way to live life. And yes, every time he leaves the house that is what will be going through his mind if he "fixes" this marriage. You may forgive, but you never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                  Going through life wondering if your wife is screwing you over a 3rd time is no way to live life. And yes, every time he leaves the house that is what will be going through his mind if he "fixes" this marriage. You may forgive, but you never forget.
                  That’s where God comes in.

Comment

I’m sorry you are going through this and will pray you make the right decisions.
                    My gut tells me it’s one of two things causing her behavior….. drugs or a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                      I’m sorry you are going through this and will pray you make the right decisions.
                      My gut tells me it’s one of two things causing her behavior….. drugs or a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Or gambling. Prayers up op for you and your Dad.

Comment

You said a few times "there is a part of me that is on the fence."

Clear your head. That's just because you know it will be hard to divorce her simply due to the unknown after. Don't trick yourself into being sucked back in for more punishment. As mentioned she will screw you over again if you stay with her.

Comment

Prayers sent for your father.

I recently divorced so if you need someone to talk to send me a message. Mine was much easier than yours but still recently been there done that. Good luck.

Comment

First of all, prayers up. That being said, you are going to have bigger issues than “just” divorcing her. You are gonna have business implications (possibly contracts she signed implicating you), IRS issues (because it appears she isn’t reporting income), and credit issues (on stuff she signed you up for). It seems easy to say “divorce her”, and it is easy to say. However, most people that say that haven’t gone thru the painful and gut wrenching part of divorce. I have, and I’m telling you that you need the best attorney support you can afford and you need to run, not walk, away from that woman.

Comment

Record any conversation you have with her. Get a great lawyer. U jump first or she will.

Comment

Prayers for both of you

Comment

Working...
                                X