Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Need a Ear/Shoulder to lean on-Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
    The company needs to hire a forensic accountant. It may be hard, but do not accuse her of wrong going. That will all come out in the report or she will confess.

Take her name and signing ability off everything. Is the company more important than your marriage?
    Was to her apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
      The company needs to hire a forensic accountant. It may be hard, but do not accuse her of wrong going. That will all come out in the report or she will confess.

Take her name and signing ability off everything. Is the company more important than your marriage?
      This. A forensic accountant will take care of it. You can't just accuse someone of stealing and have them thrown in jail. That is not how it works. Before the price get involved, you have to get the DA to issue a warrant and subpoena. Everyone has a right to a jury by their peers.

I am not sure where a crime goes from civil to federal, but it probably has to do with the amount of money involved.

After a few years, the accused will probably plead out, and pay restitution back to the insurance company. Yes some people have insurance for this kinda stuff.

I am not a lawyer.

Comment

Got divorced after 31 years of marriage. It takes about a year to really get over it, and get your head on straight. Try not to make any major financial decisions the first year. Year two is, "I got this and not as bad as I thought it would be, hell I kinda like it". Year three everything's back to your new(better) normal and life is good! Hang in there.

Comment

Working...
        X