Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you saying?

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Im here now. Smoke from the wildfires are making for some dismal views the last several days. Still beats the heck out of Fulshear, Texas in August.
    Are you saying Fulshear doesn’t have the best weather now? Take a look at what you missed out on today. Enjoy the view and weather there, they both suck here.
    Attached Files

Comment

Rockport tx

Comment

Southeastern ky

Comment

Palau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Be 40 next month , house has been paid off for 10 Years. I can retire in 12 more years with insurance for my wife and I. We are looking (me more than her) where to transplant to. There are some good suggestions in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
              Home to SE Kansas.
              Where are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                If your number was $3 million I would say Eagle County, Colorado for our 2nd home. Between Beaver Creek and Vail we are smitten!

That is a great area. Love the Eagle River too.

Comment

If out of state, I believe it would be somewhere in the great smoky mountains around Sevierville, Tn. But ideally I would buy a place in between Rayburn and Toledo and park my happy little butt in deep East Texas till I die

Comment

Originally posted by Jbird8791 View Post
                    Are you saying Fulshear doesn’t have the best weather now? Take a look at what you missed out on today. Enjoy the view and weather there, they both suck here.
                    Yep that is exactly what Im saying, lol. Im so looking forward to returning mid next week.

Stay cool, Jay. Bow season is almost here!

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                      Be 40 next month , house has been paid off for 10 Years. I can retire in 12 more years with insurance for my wife and I. We are looking (me more than her) where to transplant to. There are some good suggestions in here.
                      You paid off a house at 30? I suck at life.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Yep that is exactly what Im saying, lol. Im so looking forward to returning mid next week.

Stay cool, Jay. Bow season is almost here!
                        C’mon man we had a rain shower today and it dropped to 89. The. The sun came out, back to 94 and the humidity was great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          1-2 mill isn’t that much any longer
                          It might be, in New Zeland.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            You paid off a house at 30? I suck at life.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            I was thinking the same thing! I've been doing something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                              I was thinking the same thing! I've been doing something wrong.
                              I'm more impressed his wife hasn't wanted more house in 10yrs. especially knowing the first was paid for.

Comment

I didn’t see anything about him retiring; just moving. Currently contemplating the same ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X