Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    Far from "new here" bud.
    Then you know where the wall is . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
      Then you know where the wall is . .
      Lol if you go back and read posts, i have said nothing bad today towards anyone until shots taken at me. I call out the BS and ego stroking. Is what it is. And when dealing with A&M and UT lol the Sh**t stacks up fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64
        Here ya go fellas. A safe place for UT fans to build each other up and talk football. You guys Enjoy, you've earned it.
        Seriously, Why are you such a Massengill ? All you do is argue with people and act "holier than thou" Give it a rest dude, do you not respect Michael's request ? The thread you purposely started brings ZERO substance to the forum as you denigrate Texas Football. Rather obvious your posts truly reflect your character.

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        It’s time to let the **** measuring and generalizations rest for awhile. #addvalue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Didnt see that lol, my bad. K, we shall be civil. Sword put away.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          Seriously, Why are you such a Massengill ? All you do is argue with people and act "holier than thou" Give it a rest dude, do you not respect Michael's request ? The thread you purposely started brings ZERO substance to the forum as you denigrate Texas Football. Rather obvious your posts truly reflect your character.
          Please let me know was was said that was so bad and holier than thou. Bc i stated if i was a recruit i would attend A&M over UT given the current state?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
            You're new here . . Go find the proverbial wall and bang your head against it . . You'll have way more success . . We've all been there, ALL of us, sips and Ags . . Please sign the register on your way out . . Gig em . .
            Don’t you dare leave us 5-6 Tiger fans out!

Comment

Speaking of 5* DL Recruits from my earlier post... The 'Fong just put in a CB For 2023 5* DL - David Hicks to the Ags

Our DL is going to be salty for years.

Comment

Chase and RLB need to step their game up. The newbie has taken over the top spot.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  Speaking of 5* DL Recruits from my earlier post... The 'Fong just put in a CB For 2023 5* DL - David Hicks to the Ags

Our DL is going to be salty for years.
                  Nice.

Love some stout defense.

Are y'all favored heavily to get all of those 5 star D guys? That would be huge. Alabama, Ohio State type stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Chase and RLB need to step their game up. The newbie has taken over the top spot.

Yep, and the Czar's patience is waning with the new sock.

Comment

Why is it that the dumbest ones are always the most confident in their asinine opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Yep, and the Czar's patience is waning with the new sock.
                        Dang. That hadn't dawned on me. Serious sock potential. Posing as a Red Raider. Genius.

Bring back SEC fan. He ruled.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-04-2021, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Don’t you dare leave us 5-6 Tiger fans out!
                          My bad . . lol . . The season can't get here fast enough . .

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

Gettem outta here coach!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Dang. That hadn't dawned on me. Serious sock potential. Posing as a Red Raider. Genius.

Bring back SEC fan. He ruled.

I get a lot of enjoyment watching you all speak like you know more than the next guy or your OPINION matters more than the next dude. Good points can be found on here but for the most part just fans stroking egos.
                              Last edited by Fmjag64; 08-04-2021, 11:27 AM.

Comment

It’s Adam James…all makes sense now.

Comment

Working...
                                X