Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    It’s Adam James…all makes sense now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hell no. Low blow bud.

Comment

All i know is the "legislative hearing" bs ****** me off. I dont care what tu does and neither should our state senators waste time and money on that. If any of those people are republicans im even more upset with them. They were acting like democrat liberals

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Nice.

Love some stout defense.

Are y'all favored heavily to get all of those 5 star D guys? That would be huge. Alabama, Ohio State type stuff.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        If I had had to guess I would say we land 5* Bear, 5* Dindy, 4* DE Cooper

5* Stewart just had a report after the pool party we def moved into his top schools and will get an official.

5* Abor - I expect OU with this one

5* Nolen - I doubt, we weren't in his top 5, then he visited for pool party and said we'd get an official now

Comment

I'm a simple man. I just wanna be at the deer lease with college football on from 8am to 10pm.

Truer words have never been spoken. Should be a bible verse that state this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaleGribble View Post
            All i know is the "legislative hearing" bs ****** me off. I dont care what tu does and neither should our state senators waste time and money on that. If any of those people are republicans im even more upset with them. They were acting like democrat liberals
            They were all conservatives.
            Last edited by Chad C; 08-04-2021, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I'm a simple man. I just wanna be at the deer lease with college football on from 8am to 10pm.

It really is that simple. Who cares about who makes the most money.

Comment

Can't drink all day(and watch football) if you don't start in the morning.

Comment

Good post

Comment

Can't drink all day(and watch football) if you don't start in the morning.

Amen. I start on those blue mountains about 9am after my duck hunts. It sets up a great nap prior to an afternoon and night of CFB.

Comment

Do you really think dems would be worried about money fallout? Just print more man......like Chad said, they were all 'conservatives'. I agree with you, it was a waste of time. Just an opportunity for the schools to show they are 'fighting for them'. Formality stuff. Heck, TCU's guy acted like Mr. Rogers and wasn't even sure if TCU had a football team lol

Comment

I agree to a point but TCU and Baylor arent even public schools and shouldnt have a say. They didnt say anything when they left behind UH (SWC days) and other state school like TXST (different level i know).

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Do you really think dems would be worried about money fallout? Just print more man......like Chad said, they were all 'conservatives'. I agree with you, it was a waste of time. Just an opportunity for the schools to show they are 'fighting for them'. Formality stuff. Heck, TCU's guy acted like Mr. Rogers and wasn't even sure if TCU had a football team lol

Comment

I agree to a point but TCU and Baylor arent even public schools and shouldnt have a say. They didnt say anything when they left behind UH (SWC days) and other state school like TXST (different level i know).
                          Naive at best. Nobody thinks Baylor or TCU is going to start their own league or resurrect CFB lol. TCU will likely be the first team left out, it is what it is. I'm ready for GP to enjoy retirement but he is the only chance the Frogs have to land somewhere. Sounds like happy hour is cranking up!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            Naive at best. Nobody thinks Baylor or TCU is going to start their own league or resurrect CFB lol. TCU will likely be the first team left out, it is what it is. I'm ready for GP to enjoy retirement but he is the only chance the Frogs have to land somewhere. Sounds like happy hour is cranking up!!

I wouldn’t be all that surprised to see GP head to a different school, depending on how the conference shakes out. Not sure that he’s ready to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                              I think if im a recruit and those are my final 2 schools, and i like them both evenly, how does A&M not overwhelmingly get the nod? Established coach who has/is turning things around and has Aggies poised as a solid contender for upcoming season. Versus New Head coach and uncertainty at UT in what's seemed like a revolving door for new head coaches over the last 15 years. As of this moment, seems like an easy choice.
                              Not more so than at A&M. When you have a legacy coach leave, it takes time to find a new one. A&M is on its 4th HC since Slocum left. UT is on its 3rd since Brown left. And who is to say that either current coach is the long term solution for their respective programs?

Strong, Herman, Sarkisian

vs.

Francione, Sherman, Sumlin, Fisher

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
                                Not more so than at A&M. When you have a legacy coach leave, it takes time to find a new one. A&M is on its 4th HC since Slocum left. UT is on its 3rd since Brown left. And who is to say that either current coach is the long term solution for their respective programs?

Strong, Herman, Sarkisian

vs.

Francione, Sherman, Sumlin, Fisher
                                Let's not forget that SOMEONE hired Tommy effing Tuberville....

Comment

Working...
                                X