Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Fall Camps Open!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxBowHntr View Post
    Not more so than at A&M. When you have a legacy coach leave, it takes time to find a new one. A&M is on its 4th HC since Slocum left. UT is on its 3rd since Brown left. And who is to say that either current coach is the long term solution for their respective programs?

Strong, Herman, Sarkisian

vs.

Francione, Sherman, Sumlin, Fisher
    Careful, he doesn't like facts....

Comment

Kansas Sen. Roger Marshall asks the US attorney general to investigate ESPN for possible anti-trust violations in the Texas-OU migration. Roger Marshall got his undergrad from KState and went to med school at KU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Speaking of 5* DL Recruits from my earlier post... The 'Fong just put in a CB For 2023 5* DL - David Hicks to the Ags

Our DL is going to be salty for years.

Rolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          I wouldn’t be all that surprised to see GP head to a different school, depending on how the conference shakes out. Not sure that he’s ready to retire.

I would be completely shocked. He hates what college football has become. I think you should do more research.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            Please let me know was was said that was so bad and holier than thou. Bc i stated if i was a recruit i would attend A&M over UT given the current state?
            My observation of your "holier than thou" persona had nothing to do with what you said about being a HS recruit and choosing between A&M and UT. I stated the obvious based on your condescending replies towards Texas fans and UT Football.

Since the UT/OU/SEC merger talk that began on 7/23/21, can you honestly say that your replies have been cordial and respectful ? Based on the facts (see quotes below) your agenda seems to be more pre-occupied with throwing shade at anyone or anything associated with Texas Football. I sympathize with your frustration brother, but you gotta Let It Geaux . You're not gonna win any internet arguments pointing fingers at others, as it only makes you look like a "jackwagon" (your own words) .

On other TBH forums and non-CFB related topics, you seem like a good dude that offers quality substance and valuable insight to the topic at hand. When it comes to the CFB threads, you turn from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde with your attitude and negative disposition towards those I've mentioned. I'm sure at one time or another, we've all been there before, myself included.

I'll end on this note ... Life is to short to get agitated by something that you, I, or anyone else on the GS has no control over. When getting confronted with the truth, there are three ways in which people react: justification, denial, or being humble. I'm looking forward to your response.

Geaux Cajuns ... My alma mater

Haha the arrogance & napoleon complex is alive and well. Trying to talk sports with Longhorn fans is impossible.
            Sorry I'm late to the party. Are Dale, Chad C, BurntOrange Bowhunter and Heath pushing UT pipe dreams on here? Has the first year, 10-2 projected record, been mentioned yet? Just tryin to catch up......
            Bc OU isnt on here acting like a bunch of jackwagons. They prove their value on the field.
            Wait, haven't you heard!?!?!? Texas is Back for real this time! Hahahahaha, next....
            Just dropping in to check on yall. Still delusional i see. 10-2 record projection...hahahaha!
            Drink up boys! I'll be back later to check on the progress. Carry on.
            HA! Drink up fellas. Yall gonna need it for the next 20 years of being mediocre!
            Yall are dilutional. Longhorn fans trying to convince themselves and others they are relevant is x10 worse than Aggies ever were. I can't wait for Aggie and everyone else to bend UT over!
            Haha whatever you say man. If Texas was a stock it would be over valued and under performing.
            Hahaha this thread is nauseating. UT has blown money for years and no results. They are their own worst enemy and their sense of importance and entitlement as it relates to results in the college...
            UT is a cancer and i could absolutely see why the SEC would be hesitant. They just dismantled a whole conference in which the majority of the issues stemmed from them. Why ruin a good thing. Good...
            Last edited by Cajun Blake; 08-04-2021, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Let's not forget that SOMEONE hired Tommy effing Tuberville....
              Several times........and he's a senator

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                My observation of your "holier than thou" persona had nothing to do with what you said about being a HS recruit and choosing between A&M and UT. I stated the obvious based on your condescending replies towards Texas fans and UT Football.

Since the UT/OU/SEC merger talk that began on 7/23/21, can you honestly say that your replies have been cordial and respectful ? Based on the facts (see quotes below) your agenda seems to be more pre-occupied with throwing shade at anyone or anything associated with Texas Football. I sympathize with your frustration brother, but you gotta Let It Geaux . You're not gonna win any internet arguments pointing fingers at others, as it only makes you look like a "jackwagon" (your own words) .

On other TBH forums and non-CFB related topics, you seem like a good dude that offers quality substance and valuable insight to the topic at hand. When it comes to the CFB threads, you turn from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde with your attitude and negative disposition towards those I've mentioned. I'm sure at one time or another, we've all been there before, myself included.

I'll end on this note ... Life is to short to get agitated by something that you, I, or anyone else on the GS has no control over. When getting confronted with the truth, there are three ways in which people react: justification, denial, or being humble. I'm looking forward to your response.

Geaux Cajuns ... My alma mater
                Edit.
                Last edited by oktx; 08-04-2021, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Edit.
                  True but as I stated earlier he has blown the doors off Chase This and RLB.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here ya go bud! Just for you and the other UT fans blowing nonstop smoke.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...8#post15735628
                    Your link does not work…..
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                        Your link does not work…..
                        that's because the mods axed his thread shortly after the OP posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

“Bank Robbin' is baby **** alongside of what this dude is doin'.”

Comment

It's coming....

Click image for larger version

Name:	banned.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	24657911

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              I agree, expect it is still the University of Texas at Austin and no matter what has happened over the last 10 years that still carries weight from an athletic and academic stand point.

It is on Texas to change the narrative by their play on the field and being consistent with their staff.
                              This^^^^^^. I think the Longhorns could go 5-5 and still have great recruiting classes. They will be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                                This^^^^^^. I think the Longhorns could go 5-5 and still have great recruiting classes. They will be just fine.
                                I personally don't think so now they are in the SEC and the players are getting paid... Unless, boosters figure out a way to find a loophole and pay the players.

Comment

Working...
                                X