Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myway View Post
    Good stuff and Thank you.

My 10 and 15 were have been great trucks but there is no question they drink the fuel and 18 MPG would be a hell of an improvement unfortunately. The 22 gallon fuel tank makes zero sense.

My problem with the new model is as you mention it looks a little flashy and no offense to soccer moms but a soccer mom truck. I have seen a few that are leveled or lifted with tires and they look so much better.

The amount of plastic and and what seems to be "cheap" parts and pieces on every make and model I have looked at is disappointing for sure.
    Those that have lifted their new Tundra have seen a dramatic loss of mpg. Keep that in mind, if you care about fuel mileage.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

23' tundra has 32 gallon tank.

Owned 3 tundras before this one, hope this one holds up like the others.

Good stuff and Thank you.
      My 10 and 15 were have been great trucks but there is no question they drink the fuel and 18 MPG would be a hell of an improvement unfortunately. The 22 gallon fuel tank makes zero sense.

My problem with the new model is as you mention it looks a little flashy and no offense to soccer moms but a soccer mom truck. I have seen a few that are leveled or lifted with tires and they look so much better.
      The amount of plastic and and what seems to be "cheap" parts and pieces on every make and model I have looked at is disappointing for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
        23' tundra has 32 gallon tank.

Owned 3 tundras before this one, hope this one holds up like the others.
        Good to know, amazing it took that long.

Comment

2019 tundra came standard with 38 gallon tank. Was fun filling that up and only getting 400 mile range.

Good to know, amazing it took that long.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
            2019 tundra came standard with 38 gallon tank. Was fun filling that up and only getting 400 mile range.

Yeah except you probably aren’t filling it with 38 gallons on E…. The most I have gotten in my ‘20 tank on E and zero miles left empty is 32 gallons. It’s well documented the fill up is 30-32 gallons on zero miles. Yes it ****ty that you don’t really get to use 38 gallons and false advertising in my mind. But it is what it is. I had words with my sales rep on my first oil change about it. I’ve read a bunch about needing to have 6 gallons of reserve fuel in to keep the fuel pump inside the tank cool so the gauge is calibrated to be empty at 31-32 gallons.

Comment

Same for the new ones. But, I never had a full pump issue and this is tundra 4.

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Yeah except you probably aren’t filling it with 38 gallons on E…. The most I have gotten in my ‘20 tank on E and zero miles left empty is 32 gallons. It’s well documented the fill up is 30-32 gallons on zero miles. Yes it ****ty that you don’t really get to use 38 gallons and false advertising in my mind. But it is what it is. I had words with my sales rep on my first oil change about it. I’ve read a bunch about needing to have 6 gallons of reserve fuel in to keep the fuel pump inside the tank cool so the gauge is calibrated to be empty at 31-32 gallons.

Comment

Up top. Thinking about pulling the trigger and looking for more real life reviews after having one a little while.

Comment

Following. I like what I see but I’ve had good luck with my eco boost

Comment

Working...
                  X