Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our power went out again at 4am.

Comment

Our Power is now out here in setx. We were told earlier that there were no plans of rolling blackouts in our area. Let the games begin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's been out for a little over 12hrs straight here on the north side of Lindale.

Comment

We haven't lost power yet in Bridge city but part of Port neches and Beaumont was out at 5 am when I drove through.
          Unless they come lock my gas valve we will have power.

It sucks to pay high bills and then be left on the dark when it gets cold. Maybe they should be better prepared.
          Last edited by jds247; 02-16-2021, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Brackettville AEP customers have been completely without power for nearly 30 hours now. The municipal water supply has been depleted because they don’t have backup generators to pump water into the tanks[emoji849]

This is a community where many live in 100 year old uninsulated houses.

Those of us fortunate enough to be on the Rio Grande Electric Cooperative grid suffered a short initial outage and have enjoyed uninterrupted power for the last 24 hours. While we pay a little bit more for power, it’s nice to be free from ERCOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My power came on last night about 9PM. And I woke to check the pipes at 1:30 and it was back out. It never came back on. At least I got to charge all the batteries.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

36 hours now in Deer Park without power,lost it 1:30 yesterday morning

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                  Bad Analogy. There's only so much power/electricity to be had. Factor in everyone (and their dog house literally) running just "1" extra space heater. That's an extra 1-2000 kwh being used per household! The Grid can't support that.

It’s because coal plants are mothballed and “green energy” can’t produce power. The demand for energy is much higher in the summer

Comment

29 hours for me, it’s cold!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      12 hours here. 5 gallons of gas left for the Gen. May be siphoning cars.
                      Holler if you need some gas or something else and ill try and get it to you. We are doing good over here.

Comment

Lost it up here by Lake O The Pines about 5 am.
                        Surprised we made it this long.
                        Under normal circumstances with Upshur Rural, we lose power everytime a pine cone hits a line.
                        How we made it this far I'm not sure .
                        Been fully prepared for it though.

Comment

Back after another 12 hours. So far we are on a 2 on 12-13 off schedule

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                            Dammit, I'm feeling for you guys.

We still have power at our two little houses in Llano county, although freezing pipes are still a problem.

And meanwhile.....I'm working with the patio door wide open in Florida, listening to the rain fall

it's 73 degrees outside at 6 am
                            I wish I could throw a rock that far! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I get to...

Comment

I wonder how many lawfirms are gearing up for a class-action lawsuit against ERCOT right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X