No announcement yet.

New Truck Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys looking at 60-70k trucks are just looking at getting all the bells and whistles you can still find them significantly less than that if getting a true base model. But if you just have to drive a lariat or king ranch then yeah your gonna pay for it.

New f150 crew cab, 36k

F250 long bed crew cab 4x4. 45k

Here is a f150 crew cab 4x4 37k
    Last edited by westtexducks; 02-05-2021, 02:15 PM.

Comment

a lot of the 20 somethings here bought 60-80k trucks and another 30k of suspension, tires , stereos, and lights when the oilfield was hot. by may of this year the bank parking lot looked like a dealership.

Comment

And everyone bitching about truck prices on here also isn't looking at the fact that the new norm on a truck is to get 200k plus easy. 30 years ago you were lucky to get 100k. And now you have nav, heated seats, cooled seats, all electric everything, the truck of today and the truck of even 20 years ago aren't even in the same category anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          You guys looking at 60-70k trucks are just looking at getting all the bells and whistles you can still find them significantly less than that if getting a true base model. But if you just have to drive a lariat or king ranch then yeah your gonna pay for it.

New f150 crew cab, 36k

F250 long bed crew cab 4x4. 45k

Here is a f150 crew cab 4x4 37k
          https://www.teamsewell.com/inventory...w1ep1lkd43957/
          We need those type of prices in Houston

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
            We need those type of prices in Houston
            Plane tickets cheap along with an uber, if you saved 3-4k on the truck you could spend $1000 bucks getting it home and still come out ahead.

Comment

I drove an 11.5 year old Chevy for 220k miles. Had it paid off for so long and I didnt want a truck payment but eventually it was time to get a new truck (truck was eating oil and repairs were about to get expensive).

Picked up a 2018 Loaded Ecoboost 3.5l XLT F-150 for 0% financing in December of 2018. Sure do love the 0% financing.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                I ain't gonna lie, I though a heated steering wheel and heated and cooled seats were dumb.

Until I got a heated steering wheel and heated and cooled seats.
                Lol. Same here

Comment

It is what it is, Truck and Boat prices will keep going up every year as long as people keep paying for them. I learned my lesson about buying new when i was 22 years old!

Comment

We looked at 3 used trucks this week.

One was 200 bucks more than a brand new one with higher interest rate.

Guess which one she bought

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      We looked at 3 used trucks this week.

One was 200 bucks more than a brand new one with higher interest rate.

Guess which one she bought

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Deals on used trucks are few and far between. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
                        At 65k thats poverty

Say what? Surely your not being serious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                          What am I missing?? $40-$90k for a pickup on a $65k salary seems astonishing. I keep wanting a newer pickup but I cant stand the prices.

Do I just have a really low paying job, or are pickups just priced high?

Op....not sure how old you are but if your retirement is fully funded and your kids education is set up then buy what you want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            Drop your health insurance coverage for your family and go get the nicest truck on the lot. Apparently it works for some people
                            Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                              I wouldn't say you have a low paying job, just too low for a 90k truck.

Here's a new truck for 32.5k.

https://www.akinsford.com/vehicle-de...ga-id-39485448
                              Well even that price is inflated. My son bought the same truck (2019) last March/April and drove out for a little over 26k including TTL.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                                While driving the same '03 Tundra for years, I keep waiting on trucks to get 'cheaper'. Well, as I wait, my faithful Tundra now has 410K miles on it. I'll surely be due for an upgrade within the next year or two. I try to buy used, patiently looking for a smoking deal on a 2-3 year-old with low mileage. It can happen.

Nice! Gives me hope, I drive an 06 with 144k. Planning on keeping it for a lonnnnng time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X