New Truck Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Truck Prices

What am I missing?? $40-$90k for a pickup on a $65k salary seems astonishing. I keep wanting a newer pickup but I cant stand the prices.

Do I just have a really low paying job, or are pickups just priced high?

Both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

65k job puts you in probably the top 3-4% world wide among 7.8 bn folks. Trucks are expensive. Luckily for you debt is easy to obtain in the good Ole usa.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
        65k job puts you in probably the top 3-4% world wide among 7.8 bn folks. Trucks are expensive. Luckily for you debt is easy to obtain in the good Ole usa.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
        I'm still rollin in the 20 year old *****box with 260k.... cause I'm not making a payment

Comment

It's time to end truck inequality ......I'm tired of driving 10 year old truck. I demand more debt!

Comment

Trucks are just expensive. I never thought I would spend what I did on my last truck. I know plenty of guys with your salary with newer trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              It's time to end truck inequality ......I'm tired of driving 10 year old truck. I demand more debt!
              Buy me one while you're at the dealer!!

Comment

They’re just expensive. Looking now in the 70-80 range and haven’t made myself do it yet

Comment

Expensive. But they offset with 7-8 year loans. As long as people keep paying for em they keep building em.

Comment

I remember buying a 32K truck in ‘98. I thought that was absolutely insane back then. Now I wish that offer was still available.

Comment

Good ol’ boy—getting tough.

—Steve Earle

“ I got a job but it ain’t nearly enough. A $20,000 pick up truck owned by me and the bank and some funny talking man from Iran”.

Comment

Geez..... I thought I was on an ammo for sale thread for a minute there

Comment

My current truck will be 5 yrs old in a month and will hit 100k miles at some point this year. This would be when I normally get a new one. I’m thinking about hanging onto this one awhile longer. Not one issue with it and I can’t see spending 75k on a truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                            Geez..... I thought I was on an ammo for sale thread for a minute there
                            Trucks cost nearly as much as a box of 9mm these days

Comment

My 2001 is still kicking. I spent $856 on repairs last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X