No announcement yet.

Feeling bummed maybe hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My confusion with folks who avoid effort is that the work and assistance to make it happen can be very rewarding Fun. I always covered my own needs and do not judge anyone who can use some help. But I guess my mind just does not comprehend not having a good time working together doing what we agreed or obvious should be in agreement such as clearing and filling feeders, cooking and on and on. I am not even very social. I demand a lot and have no reservation taking on most of the demands and forgive, support, realize limitations and work with folks as well when doing hard work but lazy or bad attitude just does not fit. Maybe I am odd? I do not think so. We can offer but can only set examples and hope. Man I said too much. Thanks to folks with giving hearts.

Comment

Wish you would pour some of that love on me...I will be Buddy "C"....and I will help with the $$$

Comment

**** em. Move on and get some friends that appreciate a place to hunt.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

always expect the least from people....and you will never be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
            Your a good friend...………….
            You've done, all you can...……….
            Don't let it bother you, anymore.....
            Move on..………..

This [emoji3595]
            If people make time for what’s important to them. You sound like a good guy. Put it in God’s hands and move on. You can only do so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So I wanted to hunt last night. Buddy was worried about not having much boots.
              I told him straight. I didn't ask if you had. I asked if you wanted to go! He said yes.
              I loaned him my rubber boots and we went.

His GF took this before we left.
              We were cracking jokes. Just before she took this photo he said something like
              I feel like I'm going to the woods to be raped [emoji1787]

Saw 4 coons under feeder when we got there. Got 2, found 1.
              20 minutes later I saw a sounder coming in to feeder from cul de sac. I watched ease around the feeder and not come in. I could have shot. He couldn't. They was on edge and wouldn't come into the open. He was using my 66LRX on top of his scope. As soon as he started to bring the light on them they spooked and moved back into the woods. I watched them in my thermal. They circled behind the feeder again. Never came out, after 15 minutes they moved off and we didn't see them again.

We checked the open pasture being is an saw a solitary animal out there. Never could ID it. I don't know how tall the grass was so I couldn't make a guess on what it was. If the grass was tall it was likely a deer or calf. Unlikely on the calf, the cows were not seen all night. If the grass was short likely a pig either way we didn't shoot.

On the walk back to the truck we each got a possom.

All in all it was a great night!!

Comment

Kudos!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  This is the be all end all - have to let go of the expectations tied to the generosity.

Can only control you - learn it and find somebody greatful! Never stop trying!

WISE WORDS HERE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I will keep it simple. Find new friends.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job Kyle. Just keep being you brother.

Comment

Kyle your good as they get.

Don’t let anyone take advantage of your goodness.

I consider myself lucky to call you a friend and especially my Brother in Christ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you need a buddy C?

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                            [emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059]

I might offer up the spots on here.

I got to admit I was very worried about posting this. Seems like my threads tend to bring a lot of negative comments.

I must admit the replies thus far have been refreshing and uplifting.
                            Thank you
                            I think that most of the comments that usually show up on your threads are in good fun. Those that aren’t, you’ll just have to overlook those guys. Some people don’t know when to stop sometimes, but I think that the vastly overwhelming majority around here are top notch people
                            Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                            So I wanted to hunt last night. Buddy was worried about not having much boots.
                            I told him straight. I didn't ask if you had. I asked if you wanted to go! He said yes.
                            I loaned him my rubber boots and we went.

His GF took this before we left.
                            We were cracking jokes. Just before she took this photo he said something like
                            I feel like I'm going to the woods to be raped [emoji1787]

Saw 4 coons under feeder when we got there. Got 2, found 1.
                            20 minutes later I saw a sounder coming in to feeder from cul de sac. I watched ease around the feeder and not come in. I could have shot. He couldn't. They was on edge and wouldn't come into the open. He was using my 66LRX on top of his scope. As soon as he started to bring the light on them they spooked and moved back into the woods. I watched them in my thermal. They circled behind the feeder again. Never came out, after 15 minutes they moved off and we didn't see them again.

We checked the open pasture being is an saw a solitary animal out there. Never could ID it. I don't know how tall the grass was so I couldn't make a guess on what it was. If the grass was tall it was likely a deer or calf. Unlikely on the calf, the cows were not seen all night. If the grass was short likely a pig either way we didn't shoot.

On the walk back to the truck we each got a possom.

All in all it was a great night!!
                            Awesome! Glad that your friend was able to get out with you

I’ll throw in to be Buddy F...or is it G? So many are ahead of me on the list jk, but I do hope your friends can make time to enjoy the gift that you’re offering them. Keep your hopes up, don’t let life’s quirks get you down

Comment

I live in Brady and can be your friend and I will fill feeders, clean, cook, work or whatever needs to be done. And I have my own place. I just like being outdoors

Comment

You are a special person

Comment

Working...
                                X