No announcement yet.

Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the update. Breaks my heart just trying to imagine if it was one of my kids. Keep staying strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
      Thank you to everyone here. I have always thought of the green screen as family. Y’all have been so great and kind to me and my family. Yalls prayers have been heard. I can’t thank y’all enough.

Update: yesterday was another good day. Therapy sat him up on the edge of the bed and he was able to hold himself up for a while on his own. He held his head up on his own for a little longer than the day before. He lifted his legs on command. He squeezed my hand several times when asked. I asked him to shake my hand and got a little movement. Opens his mouth every time I ask.
      They are wanting to send him to an inpatient rehab facility either in Dallas or Houston.
      That’s going to be tough cause I won’t be able to follow him like his mom can. But I know it’s for the best for my son.

Thanks you for your prayers and words of encouragement. Reading yalls post keeps me going. God bless

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-
      Praying for yall.

If he goes to Houston please let us know and maybe we can help your wife while she is here.

Comment

Prayers continue!

Comment

Had a great day. He ate applesauce sat at beds edge again and petted a dog. Had good physical therapy. Had to get his girlfriend on the phone to make commands so he would do them.

Comment

Lord, please continue to heal Levi, and also be with his family as he recovers. That middle picture of Levi petting the dog with the nurses holding him up and guiding his hand is a little hard to see with something in my eyes. God bless Levi and his family and those nurses.

Comment

That great report is just what we are all wanting to hear. Levi will be in our prayers during his recovery. Lord let Levi have a good night to rest and heal, and a better day tomorrow.

Comment

Still praying for you all.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Glad to hear that Levi is healing up. Prayers for your son and your family.

Comment

Glad he is responding well! Slow and steady recovery it will be! God, we ask for continued strength, comfort, perseverance, and complete and supernatural healing that only you can provide for Levi. That we draw closer to you, and to each other in times of plenty or in times of need. Please guide his care takers and help his family feel your presence stronger now than ever! Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                        Lord, please continue to heal Levi, and also be with his family as he recovers. That middle picture of Levi petting the dog with the nurses holding him up and guiding his hand is a little hard to see with something in my eyes. God bless Levi and his family and those nurses.

Amen

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                          That great report is just what we are all wanting to hear. Levi will be in our prayers during his recovery. Lord let Levi have a good night to rest and heal, and a better day tomorrow.

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
                          Still praying for you all.

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                          Glad to hear that Levi is healing up. Prayers for your son and your family.

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                          Continued prayers.

Thank y’all!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                            Glad he is responding well! Slow and steady recovery it will be! God, we ask for continued strength, comfort, perseverance, and complete and supernatural healing that only you can provide for Levi. That we draw closer to you, and to each other in times of plenty or in times of need. Please guide his care takers and help his family feel your presence stronger now than ever! Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Amen!!! Thank you!!!

Comment

Prayers for Levi, that healing will continue and Your purpose will be fulfilled in him.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                Prayers for Levi, that healing will continue and Your purpose will be fulfilled in him.

Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X