No announcement yet.

Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord, please keep healing Levi. So glad to hear of Levi’s progress. God bless Levi and his family.

Comment

So happy to hear about the progress. God is good!

Comment

I'd missed this thread somehow, prayers for your son for complete healing and for your entire family for a peace that only our Lord can bring.

Comment

Congrats on a good day! Looking forward to a great tomorrow!

Comment

Continued prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery for your son!!!

Comment

Thank you to everyone here. I have always thought of the green screen as family. Y’all have been so great and kind to me and my family. Yalls prayers have been heard. I can’t thank y’all enough.

Update: yesterday was another good day. Therapy sat him up on the edge of the bed and he was able to hold himself up for a while on his own. He held his head up on his own for a little longer than the day before. He lifted his legs on command. He squeezed my hand several times when asked. I asked him to shake my hand and got a little movement. Opens his mouth every time I ask.
                They are wanting to send him to an inpatient rehab facility either in Dallas or Houston.
                That’s going to be tough cause I won’t be able to follow him like his mom can. But I know it’s for the best for my son.

Thanks you for your prayers and words of encouragement. Reading yalls post keeps me going. God bless

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Prayers continue for healing and grateful for the progress he has made.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sounds like he is making progress, strong kid.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Morning Levi. Prayers God will work on opening Levi's eyes while he opens the spiritual eyes of everyone around him.

Comment

Prayers up for Levi and family

Comment

Good morning Levi. I hope you had a great night.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

You got this big guy

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              Good Morning Levi. Prayers God will work on opening Levi's eyes while he opens the spiritual eyes of everyone around him.

Amen!!

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Morning Prayer Levi

Comment

Working...
                                X