No announcement yet.

Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent this morning for Levi and your family. I live in Temple if yall need anything. PM me if so and I will send you my number.

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
      Prayers sent this morning for Levi and your family. I live in Temple if yall need anything. PM me if so and I will send you my number.

Appreciate that buddy! Thank you!!!

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Love the picture with the dog....definitely looks like he is getting the best attention from the nurses.
        More thoughts and prayers today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          Love the picture with the dog....definitely looks like he is getting the best attention from the nurses.
          More thoughts and prayers today.

Thank you!!! Yes the nurses here are amazing!

Comment

Man this is tough. I’ve been where you are. My son had a terrible accident mid way through his freshman year. He fractured his skull and had brain injury but by the grace of God he made a complete recovery. Reading this thread brought back so many raw emotions. Your whole family is in my prayers.
            Our school, Lexington, just got out in yalls district. I hope and pray that Levi will be able to attend that game.
            Prayers up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
              Man this is tough. I’ve been where you are. My son had a terrible accident mid way through his freshman year. He fractured his skull and had brain injury but by the grace of God he made a complete recovery. Reading this thread brought back so many raw emotions. Your whole family is in my prayers.
              Our school, Lexington, just got out in yalls district. I hope and pray that Levi will be able to attend that game.
              Prayers up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you brother. That’s awesome about your son. Sure does raise my hope. We are hoping 4-6 weeks Levi will be walking out of therapy. That’s a goal.

Comment

Good morning Levi! Praying for a good day.

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    Good morning Levi! Praying for a good day.
                    Thank you!!!

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                    Prayers continue

Thank you!!!

Comment

Continued prayers for Levi. God is Good.

Comment

Prayers up for you guys!

Comment

Been keeping up with this and praying as well, but haven't posted until now. Sometimes we learn things about God that we just couldn't learn without walking through some pretty dark valleys. I pray that this, along with complete healing, is the case for Levi and your whole family. May God bless you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                            Thank you!!!

Thank you!!!

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by downtown44 View Post
                              Prayers up for you guys!

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                                Been keeping up with this and praying as well, but haven't posted until now. Sometimes we learn things about God that we just couldn't learn without walking through some pretty dark valleys. I pray that this, along with complete healing, is the case for Levi and your whole family. May God bless you all!

Amen!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X