No announcement yet.

Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent! I know it’s tough seeing your son in that condition but stay positive and let the good Lord continue his healing.

Comment

Originally posted by GOODEN View Post
      Prayers sent! I know it’s tough seeing your son in that condition but stay positive and let the good Lord continue his healing.

Thank you

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Great news coming just have to dry eyes to type it

Comment

Excited for you

Comment

continued Prayers

Comment

So he has had a big day today. It started with rounds and then to therapy. Levi did therapy with a football where he picked it up and threw it to mom. When they cheered he opened his eyes sooooo big. He ate, took bites of banana. Did good there. Took a nap. And then it was therapy again. He tried to position him self at the edge of bed. Lifted his leg so I could put socks on him. And they stood him up for a little bit. Then moved him to a chair(recliner). He is resting now. After a short nap I’ll wake him for lunch. Mashed tatters and brown gravy and refried beans.

Thank you to everyone here that’s sent up prayer and/or given words of encouragement. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                So he has had a big day today. It started with rounds and then to therapy. Levi did therapy with a football where he picked it up and threw it to mom. When they cheered he opened his eyes sooooo big. He ate, took bites of banana. Did good there. Took a nap. And then it was therapy again. He tried to position him self at the edge of bed. Lifted his leg so I could put socks on him. And they stood him up for a little bit. Then moved him to a chair(recliner). He is resting now. After a short nap I’ll wake him for lunch. Mashed tatters and brown gravy and refried beans.

Thank you to everyone here that’s sent up prayer and/or given words of encouragement. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

This makes my heart happy!!! More prayers up!

Comment

Amen, Praise God for the progress!

Comment

Sending up a few more prayers for you Levi and your dad.

Make sure you are taking care of yourself to BW. He needs you in tip top shape.

Comment

Comment

that is some great news. continued prayers for you all.

Comment

Praying for him!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                              Amen, Praise God for the progress!
                              Amen

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                              This makes my heart happy!!! More prayers up!

Thank you
                              Originally posted by powderburner View Post
                              Sending up a few more prayers for you Levi and your dad.

Make sure you are taking care of yourself to BW. He needs you in tip top shape.

Thank you. And yes I’m doing that for sure. I know he can’t get better if I’m not the best I can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post

This is great news! My heart hurts for you guys but is filled with JOY when we see progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X