Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2020 Live Montana Elk Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
    Limited Entry bull tag
    Got it, thanks.

Comment

Good luck, following for pics.

Comment

Sure is smoky here on the front range. Those fires are doing a number on the air quality and visibility

Comment

in for the adventure. Thanks for bringing us along. More info on your buddy's outfitter services would be awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            in for the adventure. Thanks for bringing us along. More info on your buddy's outfitter services would be awesome...

My friends name is Forrest Lewton and he runs Montana Trophy Outfitters out of Cardwell, MT. He runs bull and cow elk, mule deer, antelope, and bighorn sheep hunts in a few different parts of Montana. His general elk area is top notch and the guys he has guiding for him and working with him are top notch. The only thing that is more impressive than the hunting up here is the quality of people that I’ve met since I’ve been coming up hunting with them.

Here is his website. http://www.mttrophy.com

If you want to get ahold of him he is always willing to talk and answer questions

Forrest Lewton

+1 (406) 498-5608

Comment

Thank you for the information! I will definitely be reaching out to him down the line...

Comment

Late to the party, but looking forward to another great thread. Good luck brother!

Comment

Had to turn around and give this fella another look, he was down in a coulee out of the wind outside of Laramie.

Comment

Pretty buck

Comment

My friends name is Forrest Lewton and he runs Montana Trophy Outfitters out of Cardwell, MT. He runs bull and cow elk, mule deer, antelope, and bighorn sheep hunts in a few different parts of Montana. His general elk area is top notch and the guys he has guiding for him and working with him are top notch. The only thing that is more impressive than the hunting up here is the quality of people that I’ve met since I’ve been coming up hunting with them.

Here is his website. http://www.mttrophy.com

If you want to get ahold of him he is always willing to talk and answer questions

Forrest Lewton

+1 (406) 498-5608

But does he do turkey hunts?

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                        But does he do turkey hunts?

That’s too dang far to travel for one bird and you know it!!

Comment

A chicken fried steak means something completely different in Wyoming. Who in the world puts brown gravy on a chicken fry

Comment

That’s too dang far to travel for one bird and you know it!!

Not true

Just gotta hit Wyoming and SD while you’re there

Comment

Heading into the hills in Wyoming, I’ll update if I can and take lots of pictures. We for sure have to be out by Friday so I’ll be able to get service for sure then.

It’s on!!

Comment

Heading into the hills in Wyoming, I’ll update if I can and take lots of pictures. We for sure have to be out by Friday so I’ll be able to get service for sure then.

It’s on!!
                                Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X