No announcement yet.

Neighborhood Feud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to live in your neighborhood, it seems like a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Glad I live in the country.
      30 years ago, he thought he did too!!!

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
      Neighbor #1 should have bought more land
      That would have solved a bunch of his problems!!!

Comment

1. Paragraphs
        2. Is the lady next door hot?

Comment

Knock on his door and ask him if you can play through.......

Comment

I say someone needs to post a social media add "free day at the driving range covid 19 special" with neighbor # 1's address...

Comment

I would need popcorn with that kind of entertainment

Comment

Keep us updated! This should turn out fun!!!

Comment

What happens to neighbors 3, 4, and 5?

Comment

A code red with golf balls...awesome.

Be careful, I'm sure this old bird has guns. If he has the guts to confront you about this, he's unstable.

We have land near a golf course, we would pick up about 50 golf balls every year. I don't recall hitting them with the bushhog and they didn't bother the cows. It was always surprising that someone could slice a ball that bad to end up there.

Comment

Tear up his baler![emoji23]
                      When I was a kid I smoked hundreds of golf balls into a cemetary,for years..I now take care of that cemetary..I may have to start wearing a hard hat,with a faceshield.When those blades catch one just right..DUCK![emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I say neighbors #2-#6 hand out the clubs & have a $100 contest to see who can hit #1 on the next bailing session.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                          Guess I see it a little different. Respect my neighbors property and expect the same. Your ball comes in my yard, come asked to pick it up, no problem. Leave your balls, especially golf balls in my hay pasture or yard, that would make me mad too.
                          If 7 Golf balls that have been laying in your hay patch for years would cause you to call the law. Wait a minute....... is your name Bill? We may be neighbors!

Comment

Sounds like the old man has too much time on his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                              If 7 Golf balls that have been laying in your hay patch for years would cause you to call the law. Wait a minute....... is your name Bill? We may be neighbors!
                              Nope not Bill.

It's just called respect and doing the right thing.

Comment

I can understand Neighbor 1 being upset about Golf balls in his field. It is his property. He moved out to get away from people. At the same time I also do not think 7 Golf balls is worth a melt down. However, is it worth mentioning to a neighbor, sure it is. Presentation is key and sounds like Neighbor 1 might just be a grumpy old man and his presentation skills need some work. However, pay back can come back at an extreme cost and you don't "poke the bear". While it is definitely amusing someone threw golf balls all in his yard. Now he feels like he is being attacked and singled out. Two can play that game. The next step could be poisoned neighbor hood pets. Everyone' pets, because now he feels like you are all against him. Vengeance is a nasty unforgiving force. I have actually had a neighbor kill a neighbor in the past. Yep, shot him in cold blood, walked into his wife and said " okay I shot him dead, you happy now" ... Ruined a lot of lives. Someone needs to step up and try to diffuse this situation or this little "feud" may end up with someone getting shot. It won't be so funny then.

Comment

Working...
                                X