Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^This is brilliance

Comment

This story sure makes me appreciate my neighbors!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Golf ball don’t hurt anything. I bet I have found 100 golf ball in my back yard from the previous owner. Most have been found by my mower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure isn’t going to hurt a baler.

Comment

only thing I can think of golf balls hurting is maybe a sickle mower but not a baler

Comment

A fellow could get three or four of those political add signs you see in yards and paint numbers on them like driving range yardage markers. Stick them up in the hay field.

Comment

Was everyone wearing their masks though?!

Comment

Someone just needs to give Neighbor #1 a couple of old golf clubs so he can practice with the free balls. Win win

Comment

Neighbor 1 needs to lighten up. I happily return any ball into my neighbors yard, because it means that there's a kid outside playing and not stuck on a computer. Granted this was probably done by adults, but jeez. Just return the golfballs and move on with life.

Neighbor 2 should have chalked it up to neighbor 1 being nuts and de-escalated the situation. That didn't happen either.

Comment

The old man is right about one thing. It defeats the purpose of moving out of town only to have a bunch of neighbors in a subdivision. I will never understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTownHunter View Post
                      The old man is right about one thing. It defeats the purpose of moving out of town only to have a bunch of neighbors in a subdivision. I will never understand that.
                      He was here long before the sub division. He has been mad since the first house was built.

Comment

Neighbor #1 should have bought more land

Comment

Update......I just got back from the grocery store. Neighbor #6 lives down the road about 1/2 a mile came by on his ranger and stopped while we were visiting Neighbor #1 comes out and says he is going to to call the law about riding the ranger and golf carts up and down the road. This thing is rapidly escalating. As he was leaving Neighbor #6 starts laughing and says did I see all the golf balls this morning? I said yeah he was out and n the yard picking them up. Neighbor #6 says I wonder who would do something like that? By the way he drinks beer with neighbor #2. Stay tuned.

Comment

I’m in! This is getting good!!

Comment

Guess I see it a little different. Respect my neighbors property and expect the same. Your ball comes in my yard, come asked to pick it up, no problem. Leave your balls, especially golf balls in my hay pasture or yard, that would make me mad too.

Comment

I laughed.
                                So happy to not live next to that GOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X