No announcement yet.

Neighborhood Feud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup. This is how people get killed. I’ll bet you a dime to a donut that he’s still mad at you and believe y’all are in it together. Keep your eye on this clown man.

Comment

Neighbor #2 went over and took neighbor #1 a brisket and told he was sorry and that he just never considered that a couple of golf balls over the years would ever be a problem.
      Neighbor #1 apologized for calling the law. Neighbor #1 said his wife thought it was funny when they got up and golf balls were all over the yard and told him to stop being hard to get along with.
      Good! I like happy endings. Ya'll have a new friend.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        How much land should I buy to keep peoples balls off my property?

White balls lives matter!
        A minimum 350 yards in all directions unless you are near a pro golfer!

Comment

I know I'm late to the party, but has Neighbor #1 moved out and started construction on the low income trailer park yet?

Comment

XANAX....Works wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
              This is exactly why I sold a nice lake house and moved back to the country.
              Neighbor threatened to whip me over something I didn’t even have a part in and my wife said “the market is good to sell so let’s do it before you end up in prison.” One of the times I took good advice.
              Life’s too short for hot tempers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Probably a bass fisherman! Or the old guy in the tracker that likes to mark all my trees I like out there with jugs! I bet I’ve pulled up a dozen of those over the last year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  I side with the old man!
                  Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                  Heck I thought this was about you.
                  [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chapter II, My Death In The Tall Grass, by laughs-a-lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                      Well it’s all over now. Neighbor #2 went over and took neighbor #1 a brisket and told he was sorry and that he just never considered that a couple of golf balls over the years would ever be a problem.
                      Neighbor #1 apologized for calling the law. Neighbor #1 said his wife thought it was funny when they got up and golf balls were all over the yard and told him to stop being hard to get along with.
                      Peace has returned to the neighborhood. All is well. The crisis has been averted.
                      Would be funny to put 100 gold ballls in the yard again just for giggles

Then after he sees them
                      Go pick them up and say just kidding

Comment

Working...
                      X