X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I side with the old man!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Knock on his door and ask him if you can play through.......
      Epic...

We need video.

Comment

Neighborhood Feud

This is exactly why I sold a nice lake house and moved back to the country.
        Neighbor threatened to whip me over something I didn’t even have a part in and my wife said “the market is good to sell so let’s do it before you end up in prison.” One of the times I took good advice.
        Life’s too short for hot tempers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Plot twist. Neighbor #6 wasn't made aware of the de-escalation done by Neihbor #2 and has deployed "Golf Facts" (not to be confused with "cat facts") to Neighbor #1's phone. Things are back on and heated more so than ever. Stay tuned...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

He should have throw a rooster in the guys backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Well it’s all over now. Neighbor #2 went over and took neighbor #1 a brisket and told he was sorry and that he just never considered that a couple of golf balls over the years would ever be a problem.
              Neighbor #1 apologized for calling the law. Neighbor #1 said his wife thought it was funny when they got up and golf balls were all over the yard and told him to stop being hard to get along with.
              Peace has returned to the neighborhood. All is well. The crisis has been averted.
              Amazing what being civil to each other can accomplish

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                Novel ideal in today's society.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                  He’s a GOF - get off my lawn!
                  Originally posted by Rick View Post
                  Exactly! I can't figure out why folks think it is okay to hit golfballs onto another's land and just leave them there.

As an aside...don't provoke old men!

Comment

Neighbor #1 shouldn’t speak to a lady like that. Neighbor #2 should remind #1 about that.

Comment

Well I'm glad you didn't let us hanging like most do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! End of story!!

Comment

Sounds like something a simple “hey I don’t like golf balls on my property, I would appreciate it if you don’t hit them over here anymore” would have settled all this..

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
                          Neighbor #1 should have bought more land
                          Exactly ! I don’t want neighbors either, so when I bought my place I built right square in the middle of the half mile frontage. Problem solved !

Comment

Well it’s all over now. Neighbor #2 went over and took neighbor #1 a brisket and told he was sorry and that he just never considered that a couple of golf balls over the years would ever be a problem.
                            Neighbor #1 apologized for calling the law. Neighbor #1 said his wife thought it was funny when they got up and golf balls were all over the yard and told him to stop being hard to get along with.
                            Peace has returned to the neighborhood. All is well. The crisis has been averted.
                            This is cool as hell.

Comment

Hopefully it was loaded with Ex-lax or something, this was just getting good.

Comment

Lepper Creek BBQ has them ready to go. All you need is a little money.

That’s good, because nothing would make the situation worse than a bad brisket. Couldn’t stand being called a bad golfer and bbq’er.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X