Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
    Freaking doctors. My wife, who is normally very healthy, is suffering now. I called the doc to make an appt and whoever answered said that since she hasn't seen him in two years, she is considered a new patient. And they are not taking any new covid patients. Un****ing believable.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    Time for a new doctor and a Google and Yelp review of that one.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
      This is a Facebook video from a Primary Care Physician in McKinney, TX. He originally wrote a FB letter about his experience with COVID 19, and it has been deleted several times. He did a video where he basically read the letter he wrote. It sounds promising, so I figured it is worth a share.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      It Gone. Can't have the people seeing anything other than the propaganda on their feeds, news channels, etc.

Comment

I read denim's story and the part that I can't get past is how does a guy working in a hospital, in close personal contact with a known covid patient, where all these doctors wearing n95's who aren't even coming in the room, when we're pumping out 100 million n95's per month, walk up in a cloth saints mask and be the one to move this guy?

Comment

I’m negative. At this point as many people as I’ve been exposed to that have tested positive I don’t think I can get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
            I read denim's story and the part that I can't get past is how does a guy working in a hospital, in close personal contact with a known covid patient, where all these doctors wearing n95's who aren't even coming in the room, when we're pumping out 100 million n95's per month, walk up in a cloth saints mask and be the one to move this guy?
            #aintskeerd
            #nofear
            #murica
            #novid

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I have an appointment at 1:45pm today for the rapid test. I understand they may not be as accurate. I started feeling a little rough yesterday evening. Woke up this morning with a low grade fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, headache, fatigue, etc. Got some sinus stuff going on too. Feel like something upper respitatory going on. I NEVER get sick so this is unusual for me. My kids are supposed to leave for church camp on Sunday so I can't wait 5-7 days for results. I'm not worried about myself if I do have it but I'm around some people with weak immune systems that I wouldn't want to see get it. I'll let y'all know what they say...

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                Just got back from getting tested. Took a while but it was the rapid test. Said it is only %50-%70 accuracy. It came back negative, but still put positive on my paperwork lol. They said white pockets on my lungs makes them think that. They sent off for a 2nd test that is more accurate. Symptoms are very similar to an upper respiratory infection. No problems breathing, but have congestion, no smell or taste. Also had a low grade fever 99.3. So they put positive but results came back negative. But we will see the 2nd test at the end of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Second test came back as a negative. They put positive based on my CT scan of my lungs. But, not sure what it was but, still do not feel good. Was told to come back to work. I am here today, but everybody is still keeping their distance lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                  Well, I have an appointment at 1:45pm today for the rapid test. I understand they may not be as accurate. I started feeling a little rough yesterday evening. Woke up this morning with a low grade fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, headache, fatigue, etc. Got some sinus stuff going on too. Feel like something upper respitatory going on. I NEVER get sick so this is unusual for me. My kids are supposed to leave for church camp on Sunday so I can't wait 5-7 days for results. I'm not worried about myself if I do have it but I'm around some people with weak immune systems that I wouldn't want to see get it. I'll let y'all know what they say...
                  Josh get on the quinine and zinc regimen now anyway. It will help with your symptoms. Tylenol for the fever. Since you're experiencing shortness of breath, you might consider the inhaled Budesonide treatment too. (see Covid Silver Bullet thread). Don't wait. Start attacking the symptoms now. The reason so many folks are getting so sick is Dr.'s and hospitals/clinics are not treating the early symptoms... That's stupid!! Every other disease known to man is treated early as possible to keep it from progressing. This is a political disease so they are telling us to get sick enough to come to the hospital first!! How dang dumb is that?!!
                  Prayers for you Josh and for your kids n wife that they don't get sick!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                    Second test came back as a negative. They put positive based on my CT scan of my lungs. But, not sure what it was but, still do not feel good. Was told to come back to work. I am here today, but everybody is still keeping their distance lol..
                    All the other illnesses out there didn't take a break just because covid showed up.... Have you done the antibody test?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      Praying for strength, comfort, and complete and supernatural healing for whatever is ailing you. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

So on the "rapid tests"... the way I understood it, was that a nose swab is a nose swab. The reason some of the tests were considered "rapid", is that they could test the swabs & get the results at that location, instead of sending them off to get tested. Not sure what's true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
                          So on the "rapid tests"... the way I understood it, was that a nose swab is a nose swab. The reason some of the tests were considered "rapid", is that they could test the swabs & get the results at that location, instead of sending them off to get tested. Not sure what's true or not.
                          That is only one type of "rapid" test. Abbott labs has a totally different type of test that takes a small sample and puts it through a special analyzer they recently developed and results are back in 15 minutes... There are some facilities offering these tests too. At first, first responders and medical care personnel were tested when the test became available. Abbott labs donated a bunch of the machines for this purpose... Haven't heard much about it in the news lately though, but a month or so back, it was supposed to revolutionize the testing of the Kung-Flu.

Comment

We are up to 5 positive in my 30 person unit at work. Several others awaiting results. Up to 103 fever on a few of them. I have to come into the office, but most are now working from home until they have to respond to a crime scene.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              That is only one type of "rapid" test. Abbott labs has a totally different type of test that takes a small sample and puts it through a special analyzer they recently developed and results are back in 15 minutes... There are some facilities offering these tests too. At first, first responders and medical care personnel were tested when the test became available. Abbott labs donated a bunch of the machines for this purpose... Haven't heard much about it in the news lately though, but a month or so back, it was supposed to revolutionize the testing of the Kung-Flu.
                              Charlie, how is your wife doing?

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                                wife had stomach bug / fever a 3wks ago, not covid symptoms, but they talked her into testing and told her to isolate until results were back. took 9days to get the negative result. out of curiosity went to Walgreens site today and found that for rapid test it would take until 7/4 to get in to get a test! not sure why anyone would schedule that far our if they were in need of test now...
                                I had a real bad stomach bug, and several people at work have had it also, with low grade fever. It's pretty rough. They talked me in to getting tested too because of the fever, but I thought they're might be something going on with my gut. Pretty sure there's another viral bug going around and it's not pleasant if you get it. Either way, after the test you and your family are quarantined to your home until you get the test results. Took 3 days to find out it was negative, I had a feeling it would be. Everyone that's had covid had totally different symptoms. I didn't have anything upper respiratory.

Comment

Working...
                                X