Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
    I just got "swabbed".....that seems like a non fitting word for what just happened.

Pretty sure I screamed for my mother....or a set of words that had mother in it...

I think water boarding is more appropriate

"I just got water boarded for Corona"...

Frik
    Lol! I'm pretty sure they got into my sinuses when I had to get tested a few weeks back. Unfortunately, I'd bet most of us will have to tested again at some point as this thing drags on.

MZ

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
      My Son tested positive and has all the classic symptoms, sleeps all day, body aches, no taste/smell, etc.

We had contact before he was quarantined last Monday and we all tested Negative on Saturday. Even his GF tested Negative, so I am now concerned about the test accuracy. At this point, we are just locked down and on the lookout for symptoms.

From everything, I have read here, and other places, the medical community is just having a tough time figuring this one out. Some therapy works better before symptoms and then makes things worse after and vice-versa. The scary thing about Kung-Flu is the range of symptoms from none to death and all of the unknowns.

Stay safe yall. I am praying for everyone dealing with this.
      It's 100% about the strength of your immune system as well as the type of test you get. You can have direct exposure to the virus and not contract the virus. You can contract be a symptomatic and come back negative depending on the test you take.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am surprised the Hotels are still letting people in if you are presenting symptoms or confirmed. Not a bad idea to get away from family, so not knocking it. I have thought, heaven forbid any of my family become ill that the camper would become the isolation spot. We have it setup and running just in case with water, soups, gatorade etc.

Comment

I’m knocking it, its thoughtless to other guest that need to stay in a hotel. As far as one spouse even considering separation from the other with a potential deadly condition in a time of need...

Well, dats not what I signed up for as a Godly man. Its like leaving one bleeding at a car wreck or knocking a kid down to get out of a burning building.

Now if thats the kinda marriage some of y’all have, more power to ya.

Comment

One of my homicide investigators had 102 fever this morning. Did the rapid test...positive.

Comment

I just got "swabbed".....that seems like a non fitting word for what just happened.

Pretty sure I screamed for my mother....or a set of words that had mother in it...

Frik
              This is what I don't get...
              If you can catch it from a molecule of spit, why do they have to probe your brain to test for it? Strep and flu is back of throat and in the nose a little.

Comment

Because it has legs like an octopus (Ebola) according to a study I read yesterday.

It behaves like a parasitic

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                  If you can catch it from a molecule of spit, why do they have to probe your brain to test for it? Strep and flu is back of throat and in the nose a little.
                  This is weird to me as well. The rapid test I got was not to bad. It was not pleasant but I would have no issues with retesting.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    We hit fish camp on Thursday, wife was feeling bad all day and had headaches all week long since Monday but wanted to spend the 4th down there for her birthday. Thursday night popped a fever, ran fever nonstop til Saturday night even with Tylenol every 4 hours. No hotels for us, same bed and all and she got plenty of hugs for her birthday. Figure if she's got it there's zero chance I hadn't already been exposed.
                    Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                    Wife had a rapid test done about an hour ago, said it wasn't uncomfortable at all. It came back negative.

Comment

Got the swab to the brain test last Thursday and finally just got the call that I tested positive. Crap kinda sucks

Comment

Id go stay outside of my home if i caught it. Ive been in the room with too many of them getting intubated not to worry about my family catching it. The chances of someone in my house getting super sick from rona is low but if i ended up kiling them or even putting them in the hospital for care I wouldnt be able to live with myself if it was avoidable. This stuff sucks. some folks just seem to get it bad and not just the ones with a million other issues. otherwise healthy folks walking into the ER with an oxygen saturation of 50%...and theyre still talking. never seen anything like that before. others have the dang sniffles.

Comment

Frik
                          Just did mine... It was no better the 2nd go around.... Bleh...

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
                            I think I'm over it for the most part, and don't even have my official results back yet . It's been a week since I started showing symptoms, and the only noticeable things I have right now are loss of taste & smell. I've been feeling less & less tired day by day, and haven't had a fever since Wednesday. I'm planning on getting tested again early next week to see if I can come out of my hole. Work on the other hand, is a different story . Fourteen day quarantine from the date of getting positive results, then two negative tests, back to back days. So really, from the day I started showing symptoms, it's going to end up being at least a three week quarantine from work. Whatever I guess. I'm supposed to be going on vacation the last week of this month, so I'm already planning on not going back into the office before then.
                            Correction. The big boss man gave me a call. Said the fourteen day quarantine starts either the first day of symptoms, or when you got tested. Whichever comes first. That makes a little more sense .

Comment

My Daughter and her Boy friend just came down with it last Thursday both tested + they are both hurting pretty bad right now. Thank god no breathing issues yet and I'm praying they don't get any.

Comment

It also sounds like they are treating patients different now. Strong antibiotics and drugs to prevent clotting in the lungs. Hopefully, that will keep people out of the ICU's. I'm traveling for the next two weeks, so I guess I will see how good my immune system really is. So far it has eluded me, even in the red parts of the country. CA, GA, LA, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X