Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Brisket Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could find brisket there that weren't 42 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
      Man I just paid 5.64 a lb at my local heb . Dang 79 dollar brisket .

I got ripped off at Costco
      Some of the larger ones were $125.00

Heading to Kroger with fingers crossed.

Comment

Them 20#ers gonna take a long time!!! But it’s better than no brisket at all

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
          Nah, I'll go with pork ribs over a 20lb brisket.

Comment

Wife picked up 2 brisket in Forney for $1.67 lb. Tbones were on sale but they looked horrible she said.

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
              I got ripped off at Costco
              Some of the larger ones were $125.00

Heading to Kroger with fingers crossed.

The ones at Costco are prime. Way better than choice but more expensive.

Comment

Found some today on sale for $6.70/lb

Bought chicken quarters instead

Comment

The two i picked up were 9 and 11 lbs. Just about perfect for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
                    The two i picked up were 9 and 11 lbs. Just about perfect for me.

That’s the size I prefer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Walked into the Kroger in Denton at the perfect time and grabbed 2. A few minutes later there was a very long line forming amd waiting for the butcher to bring out more. She brought out about 10 more and I guess that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                        I grabbed an 8.5 and 13lb. They definitely had some 20lb+

Comment

I got 2 at Granbury @1.67 and they were prime. Just took 1 off of my Rec Tec after an over night cook of 12 hours and resting in ice chest for another 3-4 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                            I got 2 at Granbury @1.67 and they were prime. Just took 1 off of my Rec Tec after an over night cook of 12 hours and resting in ice chest for another 3-4 hours.
                            Didn’t do anything without pics for the green screen

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                              Didn’t do anything without pics for the green screen
                              1.67 lb. brisket from Kroger(I got 2).My first brisket on the Rec Tec. Cooked @ 185° (extreme smoke) until it hit the stall after 8 hours. Wrapped in foil and finished at 215 degrees till internal of 205°. Wrapped in towel and resting in ice chest for 3-4 hours.

Comment

Heb in Georgetown had nothing. Wife knows the meat guy (hmm not sure I like that?) and he said he called around and no stores had any for a week and a half. I walked in HEB Round Rock and there were several Market trimmed and nice for $4.99. We already bought ribs so I just got my corn and beer and left. Oh well!

Comment

Working...
                                X