No announcement yet.

Brisket Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent the wife by yesterday.....sold out of brisket and steaks. More coming today but wouldn’t tell her a time

Comment

Wife went yesterday to Kroger and bought a brisket and two racks of ribs. Out of t-bones by the time she got there...

Might need to stock up on briskets though...

Comment

Last one paid $59 when it was on sale for 2.49 Big *** brisket

Comment

I went yesterday at 5pm, got 2 briskets and they had another 20 to choose from.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!!

Comment

Went this morning and they were sold out in Euless. Must only have a few briskets for sale.

Comment

Will try to go this morning and grab a few. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Not a brisket to be found in Granbury at any grocery store.

Comment

Good price on 5# bags of chicken wings too.

Comment

No briskets a to be found in or around Del Rio. At least not at HEB...

Comment

McKinney Kroger has the same deal... got me one, on-line order, as well as the steaks and leg quarters

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                          It’s this weeks ad on the app. May just be dfw?
                          Thanks Ryan. Went to Kroger this morning. Only had 4 left.

Comment

My wife has become friends with the meat market manager at our Kroger. She heard about it and called him and asked him to pick two out that he would buy for himself and set aside for her. She had me go by when I was at lunch to pick them up so they wouldn't disappear. Good thing I did because they were out....but they had pork loin ribs on for $3.99/lb, buy one get one free so I jumped on that while I was there.

Comment

Krogers in Midlothian had the same sale. Grabbed two this morning.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I just picked up two briskets at tje Palestine Kroger.

Comment

Working...
                                X