Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody else not gotten their stimulus money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No dd date for me yet.

Comment

Got ours about two weeks ago and got our letter today stating we would be getting our stimulus. From infernal revenue service signed by the Donald.

Comment

We got ours deposited to my account on the 14th. Got a letter today telling us we would be getting a check for $2400.. guess the depositors are working faster than the letter senders.
        Typical government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          Nope and hope I don't.

Gary
          Send yours to me! I'm a retired old fart with ten Grand kids. I'll spend it on them!

Comment

Ours supposed to be deposited 4-30. We shall see. No info on the tax refund though.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
              We got ours deposited to my account on the 14th. Got a letter today telling us we would be getting a check for $2400.. guess the depositors are working faster than the letter senders.
              Typical government.

Supposed to get a deposit. Today they said a check was coming. If we get both I will put the check in the safe and wait for the call. I will then explane to them I never deposited it and have it in my hand. Send me written instructions of what to do with the check. Going for the exploding head result........

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                Havent gotten it. Filed for the PPP program for my business and havent gotten it either...starting to think Im being punked...
                I'm in the same boat, and it's sinking fast. Honestly, I'm a bit intimidated about the near future

Comment

Seniors on SS are supposed to get ours this week. A self employed fellow I know that doesn't quality for the stimulus got a check for $ 38K, it's locked in his safe waiting on a call from the IRS.

Comment

I have tried the get my payment deal every day, still tells me they can not determine eligibility at this time. No idea what the issue is. Whatever I’m done with it, we’ll see if a check shows up in the mail at some point.

Comment

No money here, we enter the 2018 tax return info to get our status and it keeps saying these numbers do not match our records!!!! Were taking it directly off the 1040s from 2018 taxes which is what they ask for and entering it in exactly as it is.
                      Is anyone else having this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by randall View Post
                        No money here, we enter the 2018 tax return info to get our status and it keeps saying these numbers do not match our records!!!! Were taking it directly off the 1040s from 2018 taxes which is what they ask for and entering it in exactly as it is.
                        Have you done your 2019 taxes yet? I think it goes by your latest filing

Comment

Got it a few weeks ago, direct deposit, Got two guns and an 8 ball with it. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                            Have you done your 2019 taxes yet? I think it goes by your latest filing
                            The IRS website says anyone that has filed a 2018 or 2019 tax return says (You don't have to do anything) they will use that information.
                            We were just trying to check on our status.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                              Typical government.

Sounds like some of the companies that ship my orders. They will send me the tracking #s after I already received the order.

I have not got my check yet but I didn't expect it yet since I don't do direct deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by randall View Post
                                I was getting the same message last week. Tried again today and it let me put 0 in the refund amount line. It also accepted bank info. Now waiting to be stimulated.

Comment

Working...
                                X