Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody else not gotten their stimulus money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direct deposits are hitting quickly. My understanding is that checks are way behind. We always mail our taxes in so they don't have our banking info. I'm not expecting a check and anticipate having to give it back if I get one anyway.

Comment

Have not received a dime YET

But I can guarantee you that if every illegal, deadbeat able bodied won't work and any other leech gets one I will **** sure take mine if they send it

Comment

Mine hit this morning as the irs website claimed.

Stays in the bank as part of a DP for a house this summer

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
          Direct deposits are hitting quickly. My understanding is that checks are way behind. We always mail our taxes in so they don't have our banking info. I'm not expecting a check and anticipate having to give it back if I get one anyway.
          See post #89 for a link to where you can see if you are eligible and update your bank account info for direct deposit.

Comment

Looks like I got stimulated sometime during the night last night.

Comment

Ours was in the account this morning.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Our status updated to eligible last week after I confirmed our DD info, but haven't been given a date as of yet.

Comment

Yup! Mine was direct deposited on April 15. I already used it to pay off a loan and purchased a grill guard for my truck.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Looks like I got stimulated sometime during the night last night.
                    Most of it is now gone. Thanks Donald
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Most of it is now gone. Thanks Donald

You’ve got good taste in cigars!

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                        You’ve got good taste in cigars!

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau
                        They pretty darn good. I now have 45 of them and 10 La gloria series R in my humidor. Should hold me over for a couple more months of quarantine.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          Have not received a dime YET

But I can guarantee you that if every illegal, deadbeat able bodied won't work and any other leech gets one I will **** sure take mine if they send it
                          This^^
                          Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                          Our status updated to eligible last week after I confirmed our DD info, but haven't been given a date as of yet.
                          Same for me

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                            It took about a week after we got the eligible notice to when we saw the deposit date.. which was a wek or so out from there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X