Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody else not gotten their stimulus money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 68rustbucket View Post
    I was getting the same message last week. Tried again today and it let me put 0 in the refund amount line. It also accepted bank info. Now waiting to be stimulated.
    We actually had to pay in taxes as we do every year, we might have to go to the back of the line.

Comment

Nada NOPE

Comment

Originally posted by randall View Post
        No money here, we enter the 2018 tax return info to get our status and it keeps saying these numbers do not match our records!!!! Were taking it directly off the 1040s from 2018 taxes which is what they ask for and entering it in exactly as it is.
        Is anyone else having this issue?
        Mine asked me for my 2019 AGI. Might want to look at it closer

Comment

Looks like mine will be direct-deposited on 4/30 and is more than I was expecting.

I have a 16yr old and a 17yr old...I think I got money for the 17yr old and did not think I would.

Comment

I guess I better check on this. Was trying to be patient, but my husband will be out of work next week. Gonna need it before too long.

Edit - I just went through it and it took all of about 18 minutes and that was with me searching FAQ before I clicked on Get My Payment. I entered my Bank info after my 2018 tax info (we owed and we owe again this year so I haven't paid it yet.)
            Last edited by Pistol; 04-28-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Finally got mine deposited tonight!

Comment

Im single and no kids in the house, I wont be getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by randall View Post
                  No money here, we enter the 2018 tax return info to get our status and it keeps saying these numbers do not match our records!!!! Were taking it directly off the 1040s from 2018 taxes which is what they ask for and entering it in exactly as it is.
                  Is anyone else having this issue?
                  Same issue we're having.

Comment

Well, my GF got stimulated yesterday but I haven't felt a thing yet. Maybe by Monday

Comment

I got mine today, paid through SS yea!

Comment

Nope did not get it when Obama did it did not get it this time don’t want to depend on big brother handouts anyway

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          Same issue we're having.
                          Same here. No tax refund yet or Stimulus check.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                            Seniors on SS are supposed to get ours this week. A self employed fellow I know that doesn't quality for the stimulus got a check for $ 38K, it's locked in his safe waiting on a call from the IRS.
                            Wow...…..that is gonna get exciting!
                            Originally posted by airehead View Post
                            Nope did not get it when Obama did it did not get it this time don’t want to depend on big brother handouts anyway
                            That is were we landed on all of this also. My daughter wanted one just to add to her stash of cash for shopping......lol...…..nope, she don't qualify either!

Comment

My wife has been watching for ours. Since we haven't gotten it yet, she finally called our CPA. According to him, since we had to pay the last 2 years (2018 and 2019), they do not have our direct deposit info.

So we will be getting a paper check. We could go to the website and enter our direct deposit info, but if the check is in process , it might screw up the process. So we will just wait for the paper check.

Comment

We still haven’t seen a thing.

We paid our 2019 taxes already before this mess started. My wife left her job and we took the 401k payoff(good chunk of change) to pay off all our debts. That money put us over the agi to qualify. But we still haven’t gotten the money for each child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X