Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody else not gotten their stimulus money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoohDaddy View Post

Read this this morning about people that didn’t get direct deposit , when to expect checks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For sure that chart is off. I know pretty much what some of my guys make and all of them got theirs already and some are close to 100k.

Comment

Nothing yet..

Comment

Originally posted by dharris View Post
        For sure that chart is off. I know pretty much what some of my guys make and all of them got theirs already and some are close to 100k.

You sure you aren't talking about folks who used direct deposit?

That chart is for folks who get paper checks

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          You sure you aren't talking about folks who used direct deposit?

That chart is for folks who get paper checks
          Yes all my guys got direct deposit. I guess I didn't realize they were doing actual paper checks. I thought it had to be direct deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by dharris View Post
            Yes all my guys got direct deposit. I guess I didn't realize they were doing actual paper checks. I thought it had to be direct deposit.

If they don't have your banking info they send paper checks to the filer's address on their return in the waves you see reported on that list...

Comment

Trumps still hates me.

Comment

Wife and I have direct deposit and got ours on 4/15. We also are receiving social security payments.

Comment

For those guys like myself that filed for 2018 and owed money, and paid direct pull from your bank..... I was just finally able to enter my bank account and routing number To their website. Before, I was getting the message that they could not determine if I was eligible based on the information they had.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                    For those guys like myself that filed for 2018 and owed money, and paid direct pull from your bank..... I was just finally able to enter my bank account and routing number To their website. Before, I was getting the message that they could not determine if I was eligible based on the information they had.

I was able to put in my information as well finally. Thanks!

Comment

Not here either

Comment

Yep looks like they fixed it. I was finally able to enter my info.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post
                          Yep looks like they fixed it. I was finally able to enter my info.
                          We did also this morning

Comment

Can you post a link to that?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                              Can you post a link to that?

Sierracharlie out…

The Get My Payment application is no longer available. You can still claim a missing payment and view your payment history.

Comment

Thank you

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X