2020 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
    Scrapyard had a tournament this weekend, but got rained out today. I loved it stuck the middle finger up to Darren at USSSA and everyone else. Guess Connie has a bigger sack then the big guys LOL!
    That's where we played. It was WELL attended!

Comment

Finally getting back to baseball this weekend. Playing in the 2D Sports tourney in Lafayette. Ready to see the boys back on the field.

Comment

Just put a glove in the classifieds if anyone needs one

Comment

our 12s will be on the field next weekend in grapevine. looking forward to getting back out there

Comment

Oklahoma is open. Son's team played there 2 weeks ago and again tomorrow

Comment

Kid has gets to face first batter in a while. Have a V Tool on the 18th

Comment

We’re in McKinney tomorrow, Grapevine next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son just turned 14 a couple of weeks ago and is a pitcher / 1st baseman. We live in the Cypress / Tomball area. Long story short we are looking for a catcher or ball player that could catch for him 1 or 2 times a week for 30 minutes or so. I just can’t see well enough anymore to do it. I know it’s a lot to ask but hopefully someone other than him needs to get some baseball work in. Evening would work the best.
                  Also, I’m not sure if it’s allowed but if anyone on a select or tournament team needed and extra player for a game he is pretty good.

Thanks,
                  Rusty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

we are at destiny baseball park in forrest hill, anyone ever been there? cant find any info on it.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      we are at destiny baseball park in forrest hill, anyone ever been there? cant find any info on it.
                      We just picked up with USA Prime and this is one on their fields. We played there Sunday. Take your CCW and look out for poison ivy.

7400 Anglin
                      Forest Hill Tx 76140
                      Last edited by ShockValue; 06-10-2020, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                        We just picked up with USA Prime and this is one on their fields. We played there Sunday. Take your CCW and look out for poison ivy.

7400 Anglin
                        Forest Hill Tx 76140
                        great. is it turf? concession stand?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post

7400 Anglin
                          Forest Hill Tx 76140
                          How is the USA Prime organization in that area? Both of son play for the same organization in the Cypress area and they merged with USA Prime this year. It's all the same coaching staff just different uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            great. is it turf? concession stand?
                            Haha. No and no.

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                            How is the USA Prime organization in that area? Both of son play for the same organization in the Cypress area and they merged with USA Prime this year. It's all the same coaching staff just different uniforms.
                            Heard good things but just joined. They seem to be the “flavor of the month” for sure. We’ll see if they have staying power.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              Kid has gets to face first batter in a while. Have a V Tool on the 18th
                              Arkansas?

If so we'll be at that one as well.

Comment

Luke. Austin area I think.

If anyone is looking for a pitching mound I put one in classifieds - built right - also screen. Priced to sell quick. If you guys know someone in area that could put it to use let them know

Comment

Working...
                                X